I know im naughty and still no Krampus

Six stacks of meat..5 Stacks of morsel +100 Liing around my bird execution ground..124 Charcoal....98 Butterfly wings..WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO FOR THE KRAMPUS TO APPEAR..Im coming mad...Every time krampus appears,and i kill him , im running out of sanity.

I do not need sanity meter.That is my sanity.

Im going insane.Really.

The sack could drop after killing like 100 Krampii..In that , it would be fair .

I just hate the luck.

Because the wise ones said:Luck is an idiot,you get luck when you dont need it,but you dont get it when you need it.

Whatever.Im just not super lucky like a certain person without rocks on his island...

My 10 slots bag and its associated 249 bird victims say hi to you.

I've always been disgusted by the fact that some cows get killed for the sole purpose of making shoes for humans with their leather. Look at me now :(

Coupled with your name, your post title, and the actual post itself, I cannot help but picture a flamboyant man clad in rainbow-colored knights' armor, bent over, paddle in handy, with thought-bubble reading, "I know I've been naughty"! And too that i say, "NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR THAT," Nothing wrong about it but... on a second thought actually, i think i should stop talking now. :p

Krampus is indeed fairly rare now, the only thing effective to spawning him is killing hundreds of butterflies. About the sack, keep going, I got it only yesterday and had killed dozens of Krampi.

I find that having 3 pigmen villages nearby summons the Krampus pretty quickly after I go on my weekly slaughtering spree and start feeding the cannibal king his own people.

Its fairly easy to summon krampus even after the update.I can summon atleast one each day using various methods but the thing that's bothering me is the krampus sack droprate.Thats the reason that i'm farming him and having killed more than 30 in total without yielding a singe sack makes it worthless.I mean 1% droprate? might aswell remove it.The idea should have been more focused on new players exploring the game and finding a krampus like an easter egg that the devs mentioned, with a higher chance to drop the sack like maybe 20% or even higher would be perfect.Its just 2 more slots and a lot cooler look.Why make it so hard to aquire? We're not competing its a single player game.Wilson with the 16 day magnificent beard,winter hat and krampus sack gives a santa feeling.Make it count.

Thats the reason that i'm farming him and having killed more than 30 in total without yielding a singe sack makes it worthless.I mean 1% droprate? might aswell remove it.

No one forces you fo farm it. It's not an indispensable item in any way, everyone was doing fine without it before the Krampus patch. It's a luxury item that's supposed to be rare.

I don't think it's a 1% drop chance either. The 2 major wikis disagree on that point by the way : the most popular one indicates a 10% drop chance, the other one says 1%. I did kill a high number of Krampi (Krampusses?) before getting mine, but certainly not 100. Somewhere between 15 and 20.

The few people that I saw posting about looting one usually didn't farm extremely long either. 30 kills without bag is "reasonable" bad luck for a 10% drop chance. Come back when you've killed 300 of them.

No one forces you fo farm it. It's not an indispensable item in any way, everyone was doing fine without it before the Krampus patch. It's a luxury item that's supposed to be rare.

I don't think it's a 1% drop chance either. The 2 major wikis disagree on that point by the way : the most popular one indicates a 10% drop chance, the other one says 1%. I did kill a high number of Krampi (Krampusses?) before getting mine, but certainly not 100. Somewhere between 15 and 20.

The few people that I saw posting about looting one usually didn't farm extremely long either. 30 kills without bag is "reasonable" bad luck for a 10% drop chance. Come back when you've killed 300 of them.

^Doesn't know how probability works.

Just because it's a 1% drop rate doesn't mean killing 100 will get you the bag. It's not a stackable average. Same as 10 kills doesn't improve your chances on a 10% rate. It just means that each time you kill him you have a 1/10 or a 1/100 chance to get it. Killing him twice doesn't make it 2/10 or 2/100. You could kill krampus hundreds upon hundreds of times on either drop rate and still not get it. It's all luck. Luck has no place in progression. Stackable probabilities would make the bag and the farming worth it.

Thanks for assuming I'm a complete retard, I appreciate it ! I'm guessing I should also assume something similar for you, since you seemingly aren't able to read the last part of my post (spoiler : about LUCK).

Although, on second thought, I notice you're complaining about not being spoon-fed a luxury item (which isn't necessary to progression whatsoever). That most likely implies you didn't read simply because you didn't bother. Reading other people's posts that go over 2 lines would be such a waste of efforts after all.

Thanks for assuming I'm a complete retard, I appreciate it ! I'm guessing I should also assume something similar for you, since you seemingly aren't able to read the last part of my post (spoiler : about LUCK).

Although, on second thought, I notice you're complaining about not being spoon-fed a luxury item (which isn't necessary to progression whatsoever). That most likely implies you didn't read simply because you didn't bother. Reading other people's posts that go over 2 lines would be such a waste of efforts after all.

Wow, you're quite the rude person, aren't you? I never said you were retarded, nor did I imply it. Lots of people don't know how probability works, and going from your statement of " the most popular one indicates a 10% drop chance, the other one says 1%. I did kill a high number of Krampi (Krampusses?) before getting mine, but certainly not 100." it's safe to say you either didn't know how they work or you're terrible at wording things properly. I also never said I should be spoon-fed anything. Stacking probability simply means that the chance to get the item increases every time you defeat the enemy. You're still working your ass off for it and you could potentially take just as long to get the item, but your tireless efforts aren't wasted on stupid luck, and you'll get it at least a long way down the road. But go ahead and keep assuming things and being a jerk to the board in general because that's getting you so far, isn't it?

Many things aren't nessesary in this game for progression as of yet, but they can be acquired very easily.I simply stated, always from my point of view that the krampus sack should have a higher chance to drop.If you took the time to carefully read my text without being somehow offended and using this aggressive tone wich I don't find nessesary at all, you could easily see that i'm simply suggesting a slight change on numbers based on personal opinion.Yes no one forces me to farm it and well wiki's could be very misleading without proper info but still.I simply don't see how this droprate benefits anyting as of this moment.If you think that a luxury item such as this must be farmed to this point based on luck, then I don't know.Noone wants to spend 30 days killing innocent animals just to get a luxury item.In my case I want the sack.Its texture is awesome and it gives 2 more slots.Why should it be so hard to acquire?

Yes, because a line like "^ Doesn't know how probability works" isn't disdainful, rude or anything at all, obviously. Please continue taking me more for an idiot.

Stacking probabilities give you a guaranteed drop. If Krampus sack does indeed have a 1% chance to drop, then its rarity is so high that it gives it an added value. Kind of like very rare mounts in WoW, if I were to find an equivalent. Lots of players have farmed them, and some of them never got any. That's what made them covetable. That's what made them exciting to farm, in a similar way to gambling, because you could never be sure it would ever drop. You're basically asking for all of that to be removed, just so you can have it easy, with a numbing sense of security. If that can't be called spoon-feeding, I have to wonder what can.

P.S. :

But go ahead and keep assuming things and being a jerk to the board in general because that's getting you so far, isn't it?

You're not "the board". I've only been rude (according to you) to a few rude (according to me) posters.

Since the Queen update a good number of people have done nothing but whining and/or calling the game ruined, worthless, broken, etc. The large majority of those instances being for invalid reasons. And on top of that, I stumble upon THAT thread, where I'm offered even more whine, for a reason as ridiculously negligible as a goat's sack (literally). I realize it grated on my nerves more than it should have, but for some reason I don't feel my personality is entirely at fault here.

I should take some time off the forums. At least I learned the "Wall of Lamentations" that follow an update patch ramping up the difficulty should be avoided from now on.

Yes, because a line like "^ Doesn't know how probability works" isn't disdainful, rude or anything at all, obviously. Please continue taking me more for an idiot.

Stacking probabilities give you a guaranteed drop. If Krampus sack does indeed have a 1% chance to drop, then its rarity is so high that it gives it an added value. Kind of like very rare mounts in WoW, if I were to find an equivalent. Lots of players have farmed them, and some of them never got any. That's what made them covetable. That's what made them exciting to farm, in a similar way to gambling, because you could never be sure it would ever drop. You're basically asking for all of that to be removed, just so you can have it easy, with a numbing sense of security. If that can't be called spoon-feeding, I have to wonder what can.

P.S. :

You're not "the board". I've only been rude (according to you) to a few rude (according to me) posters.

Since the Queen update a good number of people have done nothing but whining and/or calling the game ruined, worthless, broken, etc. The large majority of those instances being for invalid reasons. And on top of that, I stumble upon THAT thread, where I'm offered even more whine, for a reason as ridiculously negligible as a goat's sack (literally). I realize it grated on my nerves more than it should have, but for some reason I don't feel my personality is entirely at fault here.

I should take some time off the forums. At least I learned the "Wall of Lamentations" that follow an update patch ramping up the difficulty should be avoided from now on.

It's certainly not as rude as insinuating that I called you a retard, or calling me a spoon-fed whiner, considering that your post demonstrated that you didn't understand them.

And since when do stacking probabilities give you a guaranteed drop? Nobody said they had to stack to 100%. <_< To say that I'm asking for spoon-feeding when all I'm asking for is to have "luck" removed is ridiculous. X amount of work input should equal Y reward. That doesn't mean that X amount of work has to be a small amount, like you seem to be assuming it is. I just loathe the fact that some guy can get Q item in 2 tries, then come to a message board and brag about it when it's not that easy to obtain, and he doesn't realize it because he didn't have to work for it. Luck shouldn't have a say in it.

I'm not claiming to be "the board". I've just seen you around in other topic being rude in response to someone not sharing your views. I call it like I see it. You ended your first post by berating the guy who complained about the drop rates saying that he should come back when he's killed 300, when you yourself didn't have to work that hard for it. That's the cruelty of luck, and yet you defend it.

To say that I'm asking for spoon-feeding when all I'm asking for is to have "luck" removed is ridiculous.

Is it, really ?

Luck is part of an individual's quality, just like intelligence, beauty or dedication. The fact that you don't possess one of those doesn't justify you hating others if they have it, or forcing situations that nullify it.

I usually don't have much luck myself, but I value it as high as any other quality, even if it's totally arbitrary ("cruel" if I take your word). And no, I don't believe there's any human quality that hasn't a part of unfairness in them. It's much easier to acquire culture and knowledge in developed areas like Europe or the USA, rather than in a starving country of Africa. It's much easier to become an attractive-looking person when both your parents and ancestors have been lookers as well. Etc, etc...

You say people never have to work for luck, and you loathe that. Now ask yourself if you've worked for those pretty phone cables running around your neighborhood, conveniently providing you with Internet. From your logic, shouldn't someone remove them ?