Game Changer

MenaAthena

(OK, that's it. im giving this a second try(unless it's too late). it may remind you of something, but heck to it:)

Name: flynn

race: human/demon

Appearance: very depressing to look at. black, cut hair, massive black spots under his eyes, always a sad expression on his face. large, sad-looking eyes. a black leather jacket.

Abillities: Demon form. When he senses evil, he turnds into his demon form. In this form, he absorbs the soul of whatever evil creature or person he may get angry at. anything he wields becomes way more powerful in the demon form.

Disabillities: In his demon form, he is uncontrollable. this may cause him to hurt allies, if they have done something bad in the past, or currently. he is also not too much stronger in this state. He may also get separated from the group, and turn back to human somewhere dangerous, or in the middle of the dark. he will also be hurt, insane and nearly starving when he awakens. in his human form, he is weak, quiet, and afraid of anything.

Personality: As a human, he is VERY odd. he is morbid, speaks in metaphors, or just stays quiet. As a demon however, he screams, talks and has a twisted sense of humor. very cocky and/or angry. He won't speak to a person like a person normally does, but he can talk.

Backstory: I will unveil it as we go along.

Edited by AdamTheGamer

(I feel like I should get in here somewhere. Like, just literally be a thing watching, but actually in there watching. Hm...)

(I am starting to suspect you are AdamTheGamer...

But please, Bob. Do not be a weirdo in a roleplay thread, please.)

(OK, that's it. im giving this a second try(unless it's too late). it may remind you of something, but heck to it:)

Name: unknown

race: human/demon

Appearance: very depressing to look at. black, cut hair, massive black spots under his eyes, always a sad expression on his face. large, sad-looking eyes. a black leather jacket.

Abillities: Demon form. When he senses evil, he turnds into his demon form. In this form, he absorbs the soul ofwhatever evil creature or person he may get angry at. anything he wields becomes way more powerful in the demon form.

Disabillities: In his demon form, he is uncontrollable. this may cause him to hurt allies, if they have done something bad in the past, or currently. he is also not too much stronger in this state. 

(am i in Now?)

(I hate having to turn you down twice Adam, but Dwer is right. He's too op, and his downside is a hindrance to every one around him, not himself. Perhaps something like, he can forum demonic claws or have some sort of other demonic power, but it exhausts him or drains his sanity or something like that.)

(I feel like I should get in here somewhere. Like, just literally be a thing watching, but actually in there watching. Hm...)

(Perhaps I'll add you in as one of Them. A sideways, faceless, Them.)

• Like 1

(Here, weirdo, I'll make a bio for you.

Name: Odire, the watcher

race: Oxygen particle.

appearance: Nothing.

Abilities: He's completely immune to anything ever, and is basically immortal.

Disadvantages: He cannot speak, and is too small for anything to see. He has 0 effect on anything ever.

Backstory: One day, Odire was born from a tree through photosynthesis. He's been trapped on the islands ever since.

IS IT NOT BEAUTIFUL.

Anyway, is there a specific turn order, or something...?)

As the automation walked, he observed what was around him. In the distance, he found a cluster of beefaloes. "BEING DETECTED..." WX stopped walking abruptly, its machinery whrring and clanking furiously. "EMPATHY OPERATORS... OFFLINE." He ignored the creatures completely, but remained still as his machinery made an awful amount of noise. His mechanics were beginning to turn on.

• Like 2

Name: Weston

Race: Throned Watcher

Appearance: You can't see him, but he can see you

Abilities: Anything, nobody knows about him, YET

Disadvantages: Has an incredibly hard time denying requests

Backstory: Ehhh that's too long to type

The mandrake went to pluck grass and twigs, Wulfric following him. He eventually came back to his Fireplace and pulled out the red gem, replacing it with with twigs before grabbing two flints and banging them together kneeling next to the fire.

( @AdamTheGamer I think a large issue is he doesn't have a name or a backstory currently. See when you make an app, it's usually supposed to be in Third Person Omnicient, meaning it has absolute knowledge of your character.)

(Well, what if i want to reveal the backstory as the story goes? it sais nothing about HAVING to give every little thing away. and i should probably add a name to him, yes...)

(Ok Adam, that's a lot better. I see potential in this one. The only problem I have is the absorbing souls thing seems like a one hit K.O. kinda thing. If you change it to, for example, slow health drain, speed boost, agility, and claws, I think it would be a nice balance with the disadvantages.

Actually, wxps350, I don't mind Adam revealing his backstory through interaction in the story. As you can see, that is both what me and Percival are doing. And I actually don't mind him having a name. I figured it was part of his backstory.)

Athena squinted and used a hand to shade her eyes as she looked out to the horizon in the derection of the barks. The snarls and howls continued for several minutes, getting louder and louder to an almost defending level before stopping completely. Then they came, six, snarling hounds with abnormally large maws, and they were running straight towards her. She wasn't scared though. She closed her eyes, preparing a simple spell she had learned to cast confidently, and

nothing.

A little confused and starting to panic, Athena tried to cast again.

Still nothing.

The hounds continued to charge forward and quickly surrounded the panicked and confused girl.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

The scientist, having gone through too many hound attacks to count, gripped his spear and waited as the barks got louder and eventually stopped. And waited. And waited. And waited. This was strange. The hounds were usually on him by this time, but now they were nowhere to be seen. Realizing something was up, he uneasily looked around for any sign of the missing hounds.