Game Changer

MenaAthena

Cypress turned her head towards Newleaf, eye plants snapping at his heels. Ignore those speaking? Was that what those sounds were called? Speaking...Wekesa decided she'd give speech another go but a gurgled hiss was all that she could let out. She tried again. "Sssspeeech...." She moved back, away from the nearing tree. "Wekesa's spot and Wekesa's prey..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I-I'm sorry... That's horrible... People are nasty and selfish..."

Edited by Dara999

Cypress let out a small chuckle. "No one's called me kind in ages, might be that fact I haven't had friends in ages. They always seem to disappoint and slow me. I work better alone... But considering that there's not really any work here..." Cypress smiled. "I guess I could make an exception. I'm glad you don't think I'm selfish..."

Wulfric continued his trot through the tiny forest to the source of the scent. but when he came closer, a new scent arose.

The scent of blood.

Wulfric picked up the pace in the direction he was going, eventually leading into another Charge, the very same one that sent Wakana flying, leading him to the same situation. But this time, Wakana was held firmly in his mouth, so the chances of him being sent flying aren't as likely. He continued faster and faster, speeding towards the source.

˙ʎǝH

I'm busy.

˙ʎǝH

I'm Busy!!!

¡⅄ƎH

What?!!?

˙uᴉɐɹ ƃoɹɟ ǝʞɐɯ oʇ noʎ ʇuɐʍ ʎǝɥʇ puɐ 'ƃuᴉʌᴉʌɹns sᴉ lɹᴉƃ ɐuǝɥʇ∀ ǝɥ┴

Oh! Okay!

*evil grin intensifies*

*As the rain comes down from the skies, frogs soon join in. They hop around on the ground.*

(remember, one of Newleaf's abilities is that he can speak with plants. If you'd rather have Cypress and Newleaf speak with some sort of plant-language for convenience, that's perfectly fine with me.)

WX was getting closer... And closer... And closer. By then, however, it was apparent that the automation had no interest in the humans, but rather the tree line behind them. He was ignoring them completely.

(*face-desk repeatedly*)

The scientist was somewhat relieved by the automaton's lack of interest, but he was still curious about it. He pondered sneaking over to try and get a closer look, or at least he did, until his thoughts were interrupted by a ribbit. A frog had just landed in the middle of his camp, and more where on their way. He cursed under his breath and dashed to the still unconscious girl. She was a sitting duck just lyinb in the middle of the camp. He carried her to his tent and gently but her inside. Unfortunately, there wasn't enough room for both of them. One frog landed right next to him and hit his ribs, but thankfully he hadn't removed the log suit. Knowing that hitting a frog was the last thing you wanted to do in frog rain, he proceeded to sprint around the camp, trying to avoid the frogs.