DST tomorrow?

Not sure it's actually going to be today. On the last stream they said they need another week or two, "to make sure it's really ready" is how they put it I think. So it's a little unclear if that means no invites until then, or just very few invites until then.

Edit: Found the right part of the stream.

Isn't the whole point of beta testing to see if it's ready?

Isn't the whole point of beta testing to see if it's ready?

Well yeah but if they haven't decided on a specific feature or they're concerned it's gonna crash the moment the testers come in or something, extra time is a good thing so the beta testers can actually...like...make progress in the game and test it.

Well yeah but if they haven't decided on a specific feature or they're concerned it's gonna crash the moment the testers come in or something, extra time is a good thing so the beta testers can actually...like...make progress in the game and test it.

Of course, if it's a stability problem I can fully understand that, after all you should be able to actually test the thing. I'm just saying that there's no need for unneccessary balance tweaks at this moment.

Everyone just keeps thinking that this is finally DS Multiplayer, no it isn't, it's testing DST and not DST itself.

I'm sure many people want the beta access just to play with friends, not to actually help development.

Of course, if it's a stability problem I can fully understand that, after all you should be able to actually test the thing. I'm just saying that there's no need for unneccessary balance tweaks at this moment.

Everyone just keeps thinking that this is finally DS Multiplayer, no it isn't, it's testing DST and not DST itself.

I'm sure many people want the beta access just to play with friends, not to actually help development.

I agree with you. I was just pointing out what the devs have said. It's unclear exactly what they meant, but it could definitely have meant invites won't be going out for another couple of weeks. We should find out today, though.

I agree with you. I was just pointing out what the devs have said. It's unclear exactly what they meant, but it could definitely have meant invites won't be going out for another couple of weeks. We should find out today, though.

Oh I can wait a few more weeks, it's not like the world's suddenly going to end or something.

Once I get the game, be it as one of the first or one of the very late ones, I'll test the heck out of it with a few friends of mine. I love bughunting, there's something oddly satisfying about bugs in a game. I'm weird.

Oh I can wait a few more weeks, it's not like the world's suddenly going to end or something.

Once I get the game, be it as one of the first or one of the very late ones, I'll test the heck out of it with a few friends of mine. I love bughunting, there's something oddly satisfying about bugs in a game. I'm weird.

I didn't think there was another person in existence with 4,000+ posts besides Truthseeker...

Dude i'm as weird as you (maybe little more :D

I have even send info about bugs for completed games already in the wild .)

Archived