Challenges anyone?

Thats a womans job-never cook any food

Pacifistic scientist-never kill anything

pyromania- you must set something on fire at least once every day (camp fires do not count unless the fire starts burning down trees or something.)

Who needs magic when i have SCIENCE!!!!!- dont use the amulet or meat effigy

Dressed to kill-you must you must have a top hat by day 15 (optional: also have a dapper vest)

and thats all i got right now, i may edit in more.

I got one here for you, here are the rules:

- Play as Wilson

- No reviving at all

- All food collected on the First day can be eaten. After Day 2 begins, you may not collect any more.

- You may only eat Monster Meat, Petals, and the food you collected on Day One

Good luck.

Tips:

For long-term survival, use bugnets to catch butterflies and plant those butterflies to get flowers.

Eat monster meat raw, not cooked. It hurts less.

I always liked the single Island challange.

Start a new world as Wilson. Do a quick check that the second island is connected with a bridge. (And hope that the rest are as well)

Set a goal for 4 nights. This is how long you should survive on each island. WITHOUT bringing anything from the previous island.

At the morning after the fourth night you dump all your gear. Find the next bridge, and move on to the next Island.

These seem like silly challenges meant to be impossible or sheer luck to last a tad longer yet to inevitably die real Soon. ._.

My previously-posted challenge actually isn't too bad. I think the only thing that requires luck would be spawning in a meadows with spider nests and flowers.

Caveman: Forget being a proper Victorian gentleman, you haven't even discovered fire yet. You are not allowed to build any kind of fire, including torches. There are other ways to survive the night. (Obviously this can't be done with Willow.)

Survival Island: You have one day/night cycle to find the perfect home. On the dawn of the second day, whatever island you're on becomes permanently cut off from the rest of the world. You are allowed to keep whatever you brought onto the island, but you can never leave.

Here's one I did for a bit, until I got bored. It actually has a physical in-game reward, as well!

Goats Go To Hell:

Mission:

Krampii hold very valuable items, namely their sacks. They may work just like Backpacks, but they're much more appealing. Time to stock up on them! Only one in every hundred Krampus will drop its sack, so it's time to be... naughty. Survive on Morsels dropped from the poor, innocent Rabbits and Birds that roam the land! If you find Pigs or Beefalos, even better! Grab that meat off of their once-lively bodies! Hunt down every Tallbird, claiming its meat, and its child, for yourself! Or even better, don't kill them, just harvest their eggs! Hatch the little guys to help you hunt, or better, strike them down in the prime of their lives! Be as naughty as naughty can be, and harvest the Krampii that come to punish you! Use the Charcoal they drop to build a Crock Pot so that you can cook their meat to safe edibility, and cook some of the delicious Rabbit, Beef, and Ham you've gathered as well! Keep the naughtiness going, using your Krampus Sacks as a scoring system!

I've decided to go with Quincy's, buttercup's first challenge, and Rayze Darr's challenge. I'll do them all seperately starting with first posted to last posted. I'll post videos here of me playing so you can see I did it :) I'm going to start now so I should have the video up in a bit hopefully :)

You'll get down the video showmanship. Maybe try just cutting out the repetitive grind, only show us, at normal speed, everything you do that contributes to the challenge (ie, every time you set something on fire) and if anything really interesting happens. Regardless, it was a good start! I'm assuming the "don't kill anything" will disregard Spiders and Hounds, because if not, I'm quite frankly not sure how you'll get that vest or top hat.

On another note, I'm flattered you agreed to do my challenge! I hope it'll make up for all the bunnies that you can't kill in this first one!

I personally enjoy playing the game with this rule set:

Goal: Cleanse the land of Spider's

To achieve this goal you must explore the whole map and kill all spider dens.

Rules - All are optional, but for me help inspire the true spider slaying hero

No shovel

No Bee Box's

No Amulet / Meat Effy

No Animal Traps

No Farms

The idea is - generally don't build things that take maintenance to use. The goal is to clear the island in as few day's possible without dying.

How about this one:

In It For The Long Haul

To maximize your sustainability, minimize your use of finite resources. Use flint to build at most one pick, one axe, reserving all but 3 flint for spears and bee-bombs. For extra challenge, do this without the luxury tools unlocked! For extra, extra challenge, never build spears or bee-bombs.

Ultra-challenge: Use flint only to build one pick.

Maximum challenge: Never use flint, stone, mandrake, honeycomb, and never pick naturally occurring carrots. Did I miss anything?

Edited by The Pig Whisperer

My personal challenge is simply to play as Wendy. No Grue Immunity, no Beard and no Effigies, no increased Strength and Hunger, just a ghost that appears once a week that ends up hurting you "by accident" half the time, then glitching out the stuff it's supposed to be hurting the other half.

On the plus side, she has a wonderfully melancholy personality.

Actually i quite like that it's sped up, it doesnt bore you to watch cause you can easily keep up and there's no commentary so you would be bored quickly otherwise. Even with music i'm pretty sure. So if you can, i suggest you keep speeding things up. It does have some appeal in my opinion. :)

Anorexia - You cannot eat anything, besides carrots and make it to day 10 NO COOKING!

I'm Not a Miner - Survive as long as possible without using a pickaxe or shovel.

Diet - You can only eat one item a day and survive as long as possible.

FireFriends - Survive 3 Days without making any fires, torches, or lanterns. All you can use is the light of Fireflies to survive night.

Edited by BobSajet