Maybe ghosts can possess skeletons?

Just a thought, maybe when you are in Ghost Mode, if you find a skeleton, you can possess it and essentially become Wilton. 

Or that'd be how you'd unlock Wilton.

You posses a skeleton and it keeps you a skeleton for a day then the skeleton falls apart into bone shards or it revives you fully.

Or that'd be how you'd unlock Wilton.

You posses a skeleton and it keeps you a skeleton for a day then the skeleton falls apart into bone shards or it revives you fully.

But that would mean that everyone would have to play DST, and we all know how people get all angry and weird with the whole "stuff shouldn´t be excluded from single player!!!!" complaint.

I think in single player a good way of unlocking Wilton would be playing as Wilson and giving the Life Giving Amulet to a skeleton. The skeleton would act as a companion, like a pig but without all the food stealing, until it died.  

I think, in single player, a way of unlocking Wilton would be playing as Wilson and giving the red amulet to a skeleton. The skeleton would act as a companion, like a pig but without all the food stealing, until it died.  

Actually, I like this idea. I never use the life giving amulet much.

Awesome idea. Even in single player, ghosts found while digging could possess skeletons too, what dya think?

They could use it like armor maybe, once you break through the skeleton you can kill the ghost, and maybe they could move faster. This could also be used to your advantage if you are playing as Wendy, upgrading Abigail by giving her a skeleton. She´d have a red flower on her skull =D

But that would mean that everyone would have to play DST, and we all know how people get all angry and weird with the whole "stuff shouldn´t be excluded from single player!!!!" complaint.

I think in single player a good way of unlocking Wilton would be playing as Wilson and giving the Life Giving Amulet to a skeleton. The skeleton would act as a companion, like a pig but without all the food stealing, until it died.  

Actually, I like that idea better. Go with that.

Just a thought, maybe when you are in Ghost Mode, if you find a skeleton, you can possess it and essentially become Wilton. 

I'm going to have to side on the non-DST players being punished, and say no.

Using it as an object for possession to maintain your life/sanity as a ghost is fine with me though. 

And what would be the "bonuses" given to a possessed skeleton? More damages, more hps, maybe both?

I think the bonus would be simply having an inventory. As a ghost, you can´t really do much other than haunt stuff. But as a skeleton, you would be able to pick stuff up and craft items while you looked for a touch stone or an amulet, or you could build an effigy instead. 

I don´t think there should be a hunger bar, because that would´t make sense. To balance that, as a skeleton you can´t heal yourself, unless you find bone shards. 

I think the bonus would be simply having an inventory. As a ghost, you can´t really do much other than haunt stuff. But as a skeleton, you would be able to pick stuff up and craft items while you looked for a touch stone or an amulet, or you could build an effigy instead. 

I don´t think there should be a hunger bar, because that would´t make sense. To balance that, as a skeleton you can´t heal yourself, unless you find bone shards. 

I support this, finally gives use to those skeletons.

Archived