Hey Kevin, could you please fix stuff fallin into the ocean? It's distracting my dogs

I killed a Gobbler and its turkey leg fell onto the ocean, out of anyone's reach. Now all the dogs that come after me are instead locking themselves into a corner chasing a perpetual bone they'll never get. While this makes it easier on me, I was kinda looking forward to the fight... =/

Yeah, I hope they can do something about this. It's really obnoxious seeing all those items floating in space, over the water.

Related: when you have a spider that pops out "above" or "behind" the nest, and kill it before it can move, then the item it drops (usually a piece of Monster Meat) gets shunted away from the nest, traveling like a hockey puck for an entire screen or more, typically moving to the left at high speed.

Guest Dandytard

My opinion is that within the ocean there's a massive blackhole, However, In some sort of stasis. ( Otherwise It'd suck earth out of existence ) It only pulls objects into the ocean when they're close enough. How did the blackhole appear in the ocean? Pig murdering, That's how! The underwater god is upset, Sacrifices are needed. *Glares at Ossy*

Sacrifices are needed?

Smallbirds! Come with me! We will go on an adventure!

The Krampus and the Gobbler, walked on a sandy beach

And saw some morsels sticks and things, just barely out of reach.

Four smallbirds stood up quick and true, with polished shoes quite neat

And this was odd, because you see, they had clawed legs not feet.

"The time has come," The Krampus said, "to talk of many things."

"Of Hats, and Bees, and Beta Games, of Dragon Fruit and kings."

• Like 1

Guest Dandytard

A member stood from the mist

Be careful, Or Krampus might end up pissed.

The person claimed "Add multiplayer, I wish to play with a friend"

The Krampus laughed and shook his head.

"You shall not have it, Because I'm a ******."

The battleground has been prepared

The pigman will sit on his throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

The Krampus and the Gobbler, walked on a sandy beach

And saw some morsels sticks and things, just barely out of reach.

Four smallbirds stood up quick and true, with polished shoes quite neat

And this was odd, because you see, they had clawed legs not feet.

"The time has come," The Krampus said, "to talk of many things."

"Of Hats, and Bees, and Beta Games, of Dragon Fruit and kings."

That is just a totally awesome play of the Walrus & Carpenter. (^_^)

Also, have to agree that stuff skidding off to hover over the ocean is not cool and had it happen several times now.

I was so cheesed off when I fought a bunch of spiders to get about six silk, used a bird catcher/net and it just slid over the ocean with 90% use left. The stupid thing is that it then caught a bird and I couldn't reach it so all i got was constant flapping. Forced me to start my day again. This isn't the first time. I mean i've gone to the effort to corner a gobbler just to stare at the rewards instead of reap them.

The most annoying bit was when i built a pig "village" on a bridge and all the pigs spawned in the ocean. Then they walked around on the water and were unable to come back onto the shore. It was funny, but so annoying I didn't even want to play my game anymore. All that work getting pig skins, wood, and logs, and my pigs spawn in the ocean where I can't get to them? OUCH!

Pig murdering, That's how! The underwater god is upset, Sacrifices are needed. *Glares at Ossy*

Your agrument is invalid.Slaying pigs is not ilegal and there is no blackhole,its just glass..

I dont say gods dont exist,but if i come,i think they dont.I dont fear them if they exist,but if they do exist,show yourself so i can best you in kitting combat.

Can anyone find this problem in bugs section? I can't :/ probably blind :rolleyes:

There's literally 1 new bug report about this same issue per day. Thing is, they all have weird and different names, that's why everyone skim over the titles of the first page, don't find anything and make a new one.

But this bug was marked as "in progress" by the devs, so hang on there.