Don't Starve coming to PlayStation Vita

We aren't exactly sure what we are going to be able to do. But because Don't Starve: Giant edition includes the DLC and the PS+ launch promo, we won't be able to do crossbuy for this. 

But we definitely looking into our options here. 

Ok, thanks for answering!

All I know is that they said PS4 would be the only major console it'd be on.

*insert joke here about the xbone not being major snark snark snark*

well thats understandable, a lot of PC first games dont really get console ports, its usually the other way around. Now that I think about it, from what Ive heard they've had to cut back a bit on DS just so Sony would be happy (achievements anyone?) And I guess the same would be true with microsoft, but then again not really sure what they require of games to be on the console.

I dunno, I guess I was just sort of hoping for kinect support/hack so I could make wilson dance :/

Either way it doesnt really affect me since I'll be playing it on PC

I would have loved to purchase Don't Starve from the shops like Game or Game Station. I have a soft spot for the booklets/instruction manuals. Having the game box/case just feels more satisfying than purchasing and installing off online stores.

I wonder if Klei will ever release an Official Don't Starve Art book?

I guess that a 3DS can't handle a port? Sucks... :(. I have 0 motivations to buy a VITA.

this is the first thing on Vita that's remotely interested me. I have a psp, and have about 6 games for it.  But to have Don't Starve portable.... now that's something.

No no, I think you'll find it's colour, it was spelt wrong.

How about a port for the Magnavox Odyssey?

I don't know if it's where I live, but most people in the state spell it color, probably one of those things that are pronounced/spelled differently in different countries.

I don't know if it's where I live, but most people in the state spell it color, probably one of those things that are pronounced/spelled differently in different countries.

Correct. UK-based regions (and many Canadian areas if not all) would spell it with the U. The USA spells it without. Programming users spell it without, but other words in commentaries keep it if non-US. 

History why (and nyah nyah we go back centuries also why no U is right too) is here: Color vs colour

(We also snicker at you British/English/trained by them folks who pronounce the K in knight and both laugh at and are jealous of the pronunciation of alluminium [uS: AL-LOO_MI-NUM   UK-AL-LOO-MI-NI-UMM]) 

Archived