Soooo.....

I decided it would be fitting if we al put our heads together and came up with as many names starting with W as possible in the Don't Starve spirit!

(I have no clue where else to put this, general discussion fits the best.)

So I'll start! I may mention some familiar ones, but whatever.

Also, please try to avoid repeats/DS names/ hopless name knockoffs (WLOL-1337 comes to mind.)

Waverley

Webster

Wessman

Winston

Winthrop

Wozma

Wilbur

Whetman

Wheatman

Wigglesworth

Wiggles

Worthling

Wormtail

Wiffley

Whiffle

And so on...What "W" names have you ladies/gentlemen?

Don't worry about knocking-off movies or whatever. A name is just a name, after all.

That's not actually true. There have been cases where musicians want to use their own name, but they can't because there's already a musician with the name that's well-known. I can't remember which name it was in the example, maybe Willie Nelson? I don't know - point is people can do it.

Of course, no one like that cares about a thread that just lists W names (speaking of which there's already been several threads like this)

That's not actually true. There have been cases where musicians want to use their own name, but they can't because there's already a musician with the name that's well-known. I can't remember which name it was in the example, maybe Willie Nelson? I don't know - point is people can do it.

Well, with the exception of protection of copyright, maybe. But you can always counterargue. Of course, using someone else's name is often frowned upon, especially if that someone is famous and the latter is not.

Archived