The Fellowship of the Bean is proud to announce Up and Away alpha has been released!

Up and Away is available both as a forum download and as a Steam Workshop subscription.

You know, you're a hard worker. Life in this desolate land is tough. You've got to fight to survive, scratching out a living in the dirt, clinging on by whatever means necessary. Just hoping that tomorrow will come.

What if I told you there was more than this out there? That right above your head, up there in the sky there was a whole new world? A paradise unlike any other.

Would you like to see it?

I ask very little of you. For a small sum, a kingdom can be yours. The very land you tread is as soft as any mattress. There's food wherever you look. A veritable buffet of the sweetest treats you'll ever enjoy.

Doesn't that sound good?

Animals of all shapes and sizes will flock to you. Weird and wondrous sights a-plenty. What about a giant mushroom? What about a giant mushroom made entirely of jelly? There's all that and more.

You don't have to stay here, jumping at shadows and living off bark. I shall wait for you on the road as rain falls. Come, come find me and I'll give you your freedom.

Why not go Up and Away?

Up and Away adds an entirely new world to explore. To get started, you must find the Shopkeeper, a suspicious fellow who will spawn along the brick road during the rain. Among the new content added, there is a new tech branch, new mechanics, and much more. For those in a rush, a preset has been added to simplify the process of gaining access to the land above.

The mod is currently in alpha, and so there may exist bugs and incompatibilities with other mods. If you find any, do report it, as fixing any possible issues is a priority. Feedback is welcome and encouraged!

The Octocopter, sometimes he make weird things with the tentacles and cannot fight.

A bug like you're describing has never been reported. If you find any bugs, make sure to report them in our Bugs thread.

All the bugs we were aware of (which includes all that was reported and we were able to replicate) have been fixed. However, this is an alpha release. Finding and fixing bugs and taking care of game balance are our main priorities right now.

The Fellowship of the Bean is proud to announce Up and Away alpha has been released!

Up and Away is available both as a forum download and as a Steam Workshop subscription.

You know, you're a hard worker. Life in this desolate land is tough. You've got to fight to survive, scratching out a living in the dirt, clinging on by whatever means necessary. Just hoping that tomorrow will come.

What if I told you there was more than this out there? That right above your head, up there in the sky there was a whole new world? A paradise unlike any other.

Would you like to see it?

I ask very little of you. For a small sum, a kingdom can be yours. The very land you tread is as soft as any mattress. There's food wherever you look. A veritable buffet of the sweetest treats you'll ever enjoy.

Doesn't that sound good?

Animals of all shapes and sizes will flock to you. Weird and wondrous sights a-plenty. What about a giant mushroom? What about a giant mushroom made entirely of jelly? There's all that and more.

You don't have to stay here, jumping at shadows and living off bark. I shall wait for you on the road as rain falls. Come, come find me and I'll give you your freedom.

Why not go Up and Away?

Up and Away adds an entirely new world to explore. To get started, you must find the Shopkeeper, a suspicious fellow who will spawn along the brick road during the rain. Among the new content added, there is a new tech branch, new mechanics, and much more. For those in a rush, a preset has been added to simplify the process of gaining access to the land above.

The mod is currently in alpha, and so there may exist bugs and incompatibilities with other mods. If you find any, do report it, as fixing any possible issues is a priority. Feedback is welcome and encouraged!

AWESOME!

A reason to get back to Maxwell's world!

Explain why the creation of this land is related to Maxwell and I will download it

It is not. Developing the main Don't Starve lore in U&A would be awful, since it wouldn't be canon, and it could easily become inconsistent with further Klei developments of the lore.

Consider it a side story. But don't expect any lore in the alpha version.

Archived