[Bugs] Moth Lamp

simplex

bug numero uno!

can't find prefab magic_beans_placer

possible bug number 2:

you can place the magic beans anywhere and unlike what the shopkeeper says it does not "require powerful fertiliser"

you also spawn with poopcloud turf at the start is that a feature or just for testing purposes?

edit: got a screenshot of bug number one:

n8K4Swx.jpg

are splumonkey pods meant to be up there? i ask as Im not sure if those are a placeholder for the raccoon mob spawning structure

I think that's the intention. But I'm not sure, since debugman put them there and he hasn't mentioned it. I did find it a bit strange as well. :razz:

I think that's the intention. But I'm not sure, since debugman put them there and he hasn't mentioned it. I did find it a bit strange as well. :razz:

Well right now, they're spawning from the geese, because I wanted to make sure that the egg-laying process worked properly. (And a structure with a minimap icon is easy to spot. So apparently it's working! :p) I'll change it to actually spawn golden eggs.

I think I got one... well I know I do this time

m0sXK2J.jpg

this happened after destroying a marshmallow and trying to pick up the stuff

also the marshmallow bees are invisible and don't move but I guess that hasn't been implemented

Bug hunting already Craig?!

+1 internetz for you!

killer bees have a small chance of appearing from the marshmallow "hives" in addition to the 3 marshmallow bees

(that arent currently fully implemented, invisible and idle amd they drop regular bee loot if that means anything to anyone anyway)

I haven't finished fleshing out marshmallow bees yet. I had an idea where static would make them 'fluff' up, like big marshmallows, and they would shock the player if they came near. They could drop some sort of special item in that state, though. What do you guy think?

I haven't finished fleshing out marshmallow bees yet. I had an idea where static would make them 'fluff' up, like big marshmallows, and they would shock the player if they came near. They could drop some sort of special item in that state, though. What do you guy think?

perhaps they could provide some sort of charged marshmallow that causes something interesting to happen upon consumption

I haven't finished fleshing out marshmallow bees yet. I had an idea where static would make them 'fluff' up, like big marshmallows, and they would shock the player if they came near. They could drop some sort of special item in that state, though. What do you guys think?

I think your static idea is good, and for the special item, Some potion ingredient. Maybe for a speed potion? (Cause hyper.)

Btw, why is this in the bug thread?

I like this.

Archived