Post your Dream Team.

Webber, to aggro creatures like pigmen with his spider army so the rest can kill them. After the spiders have done their duty, they will politely be murdered for their spoils. He can also destroy spider dens during dusk once every spider is going out for a walk to keep their population at a reasonable level.

I can see someone playing as a Webber to not keep the spiders under control and one dusk lead a massive spider army into main base and kill everyone to take it all for himself. :p

Wigfrid, excells in battle and can provide battle spears and battle helmets for everyone

Pretty sure only she can equip the spears and helmets since they are character exclusive and will probably remain that way in Multiplayer, much like Willow's Lighter, Wendy's Flower, etc.

Would be cool if everyone could equip them, but it would look out of place on someone like Wilson or Maxwell :-)

I can see someone playing as a Webber to not keep the spiders under control and one dusk lead a massive spider army into main base and kill everyone to take it all for himself. :razz:

Oh I like your devious mind......

Pretty sure only she can equip the spears and helmets since they are character exclusive, much like Willow's Lighter, Wendy's Flower, etc.

Would be cool if everyone could equip them, but it would look out of place on someone like Wilson or Maxwell :-)

If that would be the case then alas, still a very potent fighter on the team :)

Maxwell and Wilson seem like a must for teams.

Maxwell can get an early shadow manipulator running, and can supply someone like Wolfgang or Wigfrid with a dark sword and night armor immediately.

Wigfrid would start with the (almost) best Weapon, with the best armor, and the (almost) best helmet. She would just chop down tentacles and the such instead of tree's

And Wilson's beard hair would supply the team with tons of respawns, but there may be another respawn solution when it comes out, so you never know.

So my team would pretty much be Woodie, Wilson, Maxwell, and Wigfrid. I'd say I would want Wickerbottom, but there's no way i'm playing anybody but Woodie, and the rest of the team is irreplaceable.

I would like Wilson + Wes + Wickerbottom. I guess the 4th could be anyone but Wx78/Willow, because their perks are kind of selfish.

Wolfgang can do most of the fighting, Wigfrid is the arms dealer, Woodie is the resource collector, Wendy has a useful follower, Webber has a army for example. Wes provides balloons for the base and I hope Klei will make him a aggro magnet to lure monsters away from his team.

After beating adventure mode with Wigfrid, I was able to use her items as Wx78 but the images were missing when I put them on.

omg

4 Woodies

They have synced mutations EVERY FULL MOON! omg

I could be with my friends and we will act like weird girls talking about period syncing, but MUTATIONS! IM SO GENIUSSSS

omg

4 Woodies

They have synced mutations EVERY FULL MOON! omg

I could be with my friends and we will act like weird girls talking about period syncing, but MUTATIONS! IM SO GENIUSSSS

No tree is safe.

Wilson, Maxwell, Woodie, and Wolfgang. Wilson for respawns, Maxy for giving Wolfgang top tier equipment early on and early shadow manipulator. Woodie for resource gathering, and Wolfgang for most of the fighting. 

HOWEVER, if 5 player mode is going be available. I NEED WES TOO. I luv them balloons.

Wes.jpg

My dream team? Hmm... Easy

>Wigfrid - Easily on the team. She starts with great weapons (Battle Spear, Battle Helm) and can beat almost any normal mob (Not sure of bosses or giants) with her starting gear alone. She can farm for food WAY easier than other characters can with her tank abilities, stronger hits, and restored Sanity and Health with every kill. Only issues is getting enough Meat for her, but even then you can easily farm Beefalo, pigs, and Tallbirds.

>Willow - You need SOMEONE to kill the Dragonfly without getting turned into Charcoal, don't you? and while all the rest of the team is huddled by the Fire Pit, you can bet she's out foraging for supplies. And with her love of fire, getting all the Charcoal for your 12 Crock pots and 15 Drying Racks isn't so daunting, now is it? She would help with the ever present need for basics like Twigs, Cut Grass, Berries, and the like.

>Woodie - Face it, this guy is a smart choice. Oh, no? You don't think so? WEREBEAVER. He has an Ax that can chop down trees in less hits than a normal one, and Woodie can chop faster than.... I don't know, faster than the Bearger can ruin your chances of making it through Winter? I don't know... But all that aside, he can get a ton of trees chopped down in your first day. Oh, that not enough for you? If he chops down to many or it's a full moon, he turns into the MOST OVERPOWERED BEAVER I HAVE EVER SEEN. That guy can take a hit from a freaking Ancient Guardian and still bite it's face off. You just need some Logs to keep him in Werebeaver mode. And really. Who doesn't need an irrational hate of Birds?

And last, but CERTAINLY not least is...

>Wilson - Oh, you didn't expect him here? Why? he's the classic. First guy any of us played as. GOD, so many memories. But all the reminiscing aside, he would be a good member. Beard Hair is VERY hard to come by these days if you aren't a) Insane b) Wilson or c) a very skilled console command fan. Also, pair him up with a full beard, Puffy Vest, Beefalo Hat, and a full Thermal Stone, and you have a recipe for long Winter excursions.  So with the Winter-is-a-breeze thing and Meat Effigies galore, it's kinda hard not to choose him.

So yeah. that's my Dream Team for Don't Starve Together.

Wolfgang will be siphoning through the food supplies like no ones business though! :-)

Well in Don't Starve, "the uncompromising game of survival..." You'd have to sacrifice a little food to make due for Wolfgang.

Archived