Post your Dream Team.

Well in Don't Starve, "the uncompromising game of survival..." You'd have to sacrifice a little food to make due for Wolfgang.

Some players would need to understand Wolfgang doesn't need to be really buff all the time, so they might try to stuff him with food.

Some players would need to understand Wolfgang doesn't need to be really buff all the time, so they might try to stuff him with food.

I am an avid Wolfgang player, and I only beef him up right before fights. Or if I'm farming nmfuel.

Holy... This game is turning into a moba....

Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeek.

Alright Wolfgang, you're gonna be mid since you have high burst dmg potential.

Wigfrid you will be jungling to get higher level faster and to leave a solo lane open for the rest.

Wilson you go upper lane.

*Dragonfly kills everyone* Wolfgang player types: "Lel I told u go to back 2 b we wre getting ganked so obv mb if u jst listend 2 m!"

Wigfrid you will be jungling to get higher level faster and to leave a solo lane open for the rest.

*Dragonfly kills everyone* Wolfgang player types: "Lel I told u go to back 2 b we wre getting ganked so obv mb if u jst listend 2 m!"

GG WP.

They shouldn't have rushed for an early Dragonfly, Maxwell Team was waiting in the berry bush.

Too dangerous for an non-so-useful buff.

I think they should have thrown more DOTs.

Am I going to be the only one who gets a friend and pretends to hump them like an immature 12 year old.?

OMG WILLOW AND A GUY "Wow you're on fire!" ABAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAA

Don't Starve Together is going to ruin my life...

Am I going to be the only one who gets a friend and pretends to hump them like an immature 12 year old.?

OMG WILLOW AND A GUY "Wow you're on fire!" ABAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAA

Don't Starve Together is going to ruin my life...

That exists in every game, but people aren't going to want to hear about it on the forums.

Archived