Games and DLC you are excited for

Morgan17

Don't Starve Together is a "wait and see if it's good" for me.

Pretty much sums up how I feel about that.

I'm also waiting on Mew-Genics, TBOI: Rebirth, Evolve, and the End of the Line community update for TF2(Mostly the video though).

Idk I'm cool with Don't Starve Together haha, I'm certainly excited. I'd just play with my school friends really.

Other than that: Tomodachi Life, Alpha Sapphire, The Professor Layton / Phoenix Wright crossover, Tales from the Borderlands, and Borderlands: The Pre-sequel.
So much borderlands, need more of it. Need more Gaige too.

the latest pvz 2 world, and the latest pvz gw dlc

I deleted PvZ 2 ages ago. What's this new world?

And personally I'm kinda psyched for Alpha Sapphire, Mario Kart 8, and Transistor. Also the new Awesomenauts character.

DLC for Don't Starve that add multiplayer.

We're not happy 'bout it.

Don't generalise.

I'm excited for the Borderlands Pre-Sequel, Arkham Knight, BoI rebirth... TES VI *cough cough please bethesda*

I deleted PvZ 2 ages ago. What's this new world?

And personally I'm kinda psyched for Alpha Sapphire, Mario Kart 8, and Transistor. Also the new Awesomenauts character.

It's a futuristic world. It adds the mechanic of charged tiles. Whenever you use plant food on a charged tile, it uses them on all of the same type of charged tiles. It also added zen garden back. Zen garden fully grown plants allow you to use a charged plant for one round. Whenever you plant a charged plant, it uses its ability that it would normally use with plantfood.

It also ended too quickly :(

Idk I'm cool with Don't Starve Together haha, I'm certainly excited. I'd just play with my school friends really.

Other than that: Tomodachi Life, Alpha Sapphire, The Professor Layton / Phoenix Wright crossover, Tales from the Borderlands, and Borderlands: The Pre-sequel.

So much borderlands, need more of it. Need more Gaige too.

Well the new borderlands was a surprise to me! Thanks for pointing it out!

(I like Gaige too, but I don't think we will see her; she will still be at school working on the science fair)

Um, well Borderlands 2.5, Pokemon Omega Ruby, Don't Starve Together, Watch Dogs, BoI: Rebirth

The new Smash bros and the new Mario kart.

Call me boring if you must but I still look forward to all the hours I'll sink into them

EDIT: Oh yeah tomodachi life, was looking forward to that but the whole "sorry we've made the decision so that you can't have same gender couples" really left a bad taste in my mouth :/

Same sex marriage was apparently a bug that made the game impossible to progress.

That's not what I was exactly talking about, but still saying "We can't have same sex romance options because it breaks the game" instead of fixing it is still enough to keep me away.

That's not what I was exactly talking about, but still saying "We can't have same sex romance options because it breaks the game" instead of fixing it is still enough to keep me away.

I basically feel like this; this is from Twinretro in Destructoid.

No matter what your stance is on gay marriage, it's still up to the developer/publisher to create content for the game. If they chose not to include same sex relationships, that's their prerogative. Show them how you feel about it by voting with your wallet. In the end I really don't think it's that big of a deal. In fact, I really would hate to see same sex relationships shoehorned in to every game that even has a hint of romantic relationships, just so fans won't be bitching and complaining. If there's going to be same sex relationships, I'd like to see it done right instead of just switching everything in for a male/female model.

Archived