Games and DLC you are excited for

Morgan17

the latest pvz 2 world, and the latest pvz gw dlc

I really, REALLY hate pvz 2. While I love the first one, the second one is boring and has a really stupid concept (time travel for a taco? REALLY?) behind the story. EA ruined it all.

I really, REALLY hate pvz 2. While I love the first one, the second one is boring and has a really stupid concept (time travel for a taco? REALLY?) behind the story. EA ruined it all.

I don't mind games with insane stories, but them micro transactions....

Even if it is EA, i am looking forward to garden warfare at least. (YES I KNOW ITS OUT, i'm looking forward to the computer version. I have my reasons for never ever getting a xbox again.)

I don't mind games with insane stories, but them micro transactions....

Even if it is EA, i am looking forward to garden warfare at least. (YES I KNOW ITS OUT, i'm looking forward to the computer version. I have my reasons for never ever getting a xbox again.)

Now that I got a somewhat decent PC I feel the same way

It's a futuristic world. It adds the mechanic of charged tiles. Whenever you use plant food on a charged tile, it uses them on all of the same type of charged tiles. It also added zen garden back. Zen garden fully grown plants allow you to use a charged plant for one round. Whenever you plant a charged plant, it uses its ability that it would normally use with plantfood.

It also ended too quickly :(

peh I thought that would be out ages ago :c

There's two new borderlands games actually. One is a collaborative game with Telltale (The guys who made the Walking Dead and A Wolf Among Us).

And I forgot the new smash brothers! That's going to rock.

with pre-sequel you mean stories of the Borderlands right?

yeah, its coming from telltale games, which means it just can be good.

There's two. There's tales from the borderlands which is by telltale. And there's the presequel which is by gearbox.

Binding of Isaac: Rebirth and Mew-Genics (duuuh)

Borderlands the Pre-Sequel (gonna be Wilhelm or Claptrap :D)

Possible Expansion for Dark Souls 2 (FROM said they might do one)

Battle Block Theater: PC Edition

Ray's the Dead

The Gen 3 remakes of Pokemon (gonna play Alpha Ruby ^^)

Also a few games i just saw that are in the making: Stronghold Crusader 2, Killing Floor 2 (maybe Germany finaly gets a Uncut edition), Space Pirates and Zombies 2.

Also if i might get a Wii U them also Bayonetta 2

Archived