So Wilson has bones...In his hair.

Maxwell and Wolfgang seem to be normal, except Maxwell has a crack in his skull...

That's because spending so much time around forbidden knowledge and of the like can crack one's sanity.

Or cause a mental version of a concussion. Either one.

Wow, so WX not only has bones, but teeth?  I guess I don't need to question why a robot would drop a skeleton upon death now...he's a man in a robot suit or some kind of cyborg, as people suspected.

BONES FOR STRUCTURAL PURPOSES!

BONES FOR STRUCTURAL PURPOSES!

LOL, that *is* the same purpose for which humans have bones, after all.  They're not for looks!  If he was a straight up robot he'd just be metal.  So he's a cyborg.  Don't starve Robocop.

LOL, that *is* the same purpose for which humans have bones, after all.  They're not for looks!  If he was a straight up robot he'd just be metal.  So he's a cyborg.  Don't starve Robocop.

Wrong. He isn't metal only so he can maintain humanoid shape and similarities when he upgrades. Things change inside him, but bones stay the same. Plus a person can't improve themselves by swallowing gears.

Well, I guess that explains why Kevin said we can't shave Woodie's beard.

I'd always thought it was because his hair/beard were made of wood chips (explains lack of insulation qualities), but the wiki seems to think it's (were)beaver hair :/ Sticking with my original idea.

Archived