Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Bryce

"Where There's a Wilson..." Patch Notes - April 30, 2014

A possible puzzle?

*gets hyped up for theories*

(also a pic would be nice)

Maybe a map location as my first thought, but I dont know how to see the coordinates on the map...

Also, do we have to start a new save for all changes to take affect?

3HF4slK.png

LoayzaPaul    297

El mío dice 20 (-22, 1) o_O

Edit: Agregar una pantalla, según lo exigido por @ [miembro = "Subscriber01236"]

2014-04-30_00001.jpg [/ spoiler]attachicon.gif

Me pareció más o menos donde estoy parado ahora mismo! Es tan triste que no tengo tiempo para mirar en él, debo dejar muy pronto = (Pero voy a estar de vuelta!

post-236059-0-93021600-1398874949_thumb.

Amkar    405

Hmmm, is it just me or has some of Wickerbottom strings changed?

All characters besides the two new ones have had Wilson's lines for the whole DLC (well, except Maxwell who got his lines last update). The rest got their lines this update.

XirmiX    754

When there's a Wilson..haha; clever!

I don't get it.

Btw, is the bug where glommer doesn't follow you in caves and afterwards when you come out doesn't follow you too fixed?

SethR    1229

DSP means "damage per second", maybe overheating take away less health than it did previously.

It actually stands for Digital Signal Processing. The DSP is what makes the sound different in Summer and Winter. You'll take the same damage from overheating.

MycoLogical    1081

I don't get it.

Btw, is the bug where glommer doesn't follow you in caves and afterwards when you come out doesn't follow you too fixed?

Have you heard of the expression; 'When there is a will there is a way?' it's a corruption of that.