"Where There's a Wilson..." Patch Notes - April 30, 2014

Bryce

As I mentioned in the ' Bugs and Technical Issues ' section I have the same problem. The game doesn't start anymore ... the screen stays black and the game immediately goes back to Windows.

I don't understand that this thread says that the last version is 100795, while my not working version says that I now have 102372 (there aren't even patch notes for this version?).

Besides, after the latest update I was asked the first time to enter the Reign of Giants Key. I purchuased the DLC using Humble widget. The only key I can find there is the Steam Key. So did I entered now a wrong key and because of this the game isn't working anymore?

Besides, after the latest update I was asked the first time to enter the Reign of Giants Key. I purchuased the DLC using Humble widget. The only key I can find there is the Steam Key. So did I entered now a wrong key and because of this the game isn't working anymore?

Nope, you did nothing wrong. It's the only key that updater asks. Patch broke the game, still waiting for them to fix it.

• Developer

Just posted over in @emrextreme's thread linked above: something went wrong in our build pipeline and the patch got pushed out before it was ready. I'm building a hotfix for this crash right now. Very sorry about the disruption!

Archived