Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

RalphKastro

Totally Normal Tree at Full Moon

RalphKastro    1337

it should do something... I got very disappointed when I run to my nearest during full moon to see what it did and it did nothing, just stood there, being a totally normal tree

SilverBone    17

True.. I feel it should just be like "FREGYUINCEETRGUYINCRTEWUGNYERFWTRTFWEGYYDJDJSIIDDIFIFIFFIDIDYTBJJHBYJYHBYBFHJFBHYFBBHGHGGFGBBBGGBVGGBBGVGBGUGNEECHUGYCTREUYHGICTRDSHGURECTSGYUHYUYEICWRTUIYHJJUHYTRCEHUYIWNRCTNHCRWQYHINQCRNCQWORXWQEONIUCWQREIUONHCYIWUOWNHRCEIUAIANHUIICRWEHNUOIRCEWUIONCETRWGUYCTUEYIRGNUGIYCWERTGYN" if you chop it once on the full moon and swings arms at you and pulls its self out of the ground and chases you at extreme speed flaling it's arms with derpy eyes. (Just kidding this would ruin the gameplay and make us traumatized)

I like the idea of it struggling, trying to pull itself out of the ground, to no avail.

I second this idea. Would be great on a full moon to run by one and see its thrashing for freedom

KidneyBeanBoy    846

What if it dropped a Totally Normal pinecone? Then you could give it to Totally Normal Chester, and then go on a Totally Normal adventure to the Totally Normal Swamp where you'd die to a Totally Normal Mosquito.

RalphKastro    1337

or maybe it could slowly approach your position, but stopped when it's on screen, so that after a few full moons, you start to notice those Totally Normal Trees just appearing near your base