Moggles rule on caves <3

sewing kit. 

maybe just my opinion but Moggles OP

=)

btw they refuel 100% of the durability so mega value on 2 hounds teeth.

And with no sanity drain on them either!

Edit: my poor miner's hat has sat idle ever since i crafted the Moggles.

You still need the Miner's Hat for the Ruins, because Moggles simply doesn't work in there.

They work, see this screenshot:

post-356277-0-28049400-1397755813_thumb.

I had the same issue where they were not working when I first entered the ruins. I don't know if it was a glitch, but I returned later and they worked fine. My guess is that they might not work well if the ruins are in nightmare phase. This theory still needs to be confirmed, though.

I went to the ruins with moggles, sewing kit, jerky, hambat, a pickaxe.Came back with a rhino horn and a bunch of thulecite collections. Needless to say, moggles are so much better than miner's hat.

Edit: moggles are not affected by nightmare cycle, it is a bug.

pps: does the insulation pack work like ice box? Since I've not seen a bearger in my newest run, I'm laking the pelt.

I went to the ruins with moggles, sewing kit, jerky, hambat, a pickaxe.Came back with a rhino horn and a bunch of thulecite collections. Needless to say, moggles are so much better than miner's hat.

pps: does the insulation pack work like ice box? Since I've not seen a bearger in my newest run, I'm laking the pelt.

Not to mention the cool vision effect when you wear them :D

If they do nerf them I hope that is to make you earn their benefit. Such as needing a component from the caves to craft 'em.

What if they just make you have to 'refuel' them with a mole?  Then you have to carry moles with you, which don't stack, AND you have to feed the moles (I'm assuming the moggles last more than a couple days the way people are talking). 

What if they just make you have to 'refuel' them with a mole?  Then you have to carry moles with you, which don't stack, AND you have to feed the moles (I'm assuming the moggles last more than a couple days the way people are talking). 

They last for exactly 2 days of constant use.

It seems to. It's a 6 slots backpack. From the one I used, it does increase the perish time of food considerably, probably as much as an icebox or snowchester.

Does it also preserve ice and the Ice Cube indefinitely?

Most probably, since frozen thing do not spoil when inside something that keeps them cold (icebox, snowchester, icepack).

The durability of the molehat is 2 days. That's also why the sewing kit restores 100% of its durability, since it restores an equivalent of 5 days of durability in a single use.

To make moggle slightly balanced, put glow berries in the recipe.

My thoughts exactly

Pfft. Nothing could ever be that useless.

Nightlights should have the ability to ward of creatures, including hallucinations so you can get your bearings, eat some food and prepare for a fight.

I don't think night lights are that useless. I usually get one or two in my cave and ruins camp. Since nightmare fuel is so abundant in the ruins, I could get 2 stacks of them in 2 days. However, who doesn't like MOGGLES <3

I would assume the mole whose corpse you're wearing on your head.

Archived