So today?Imminent?

I'm learning Spanish... Just not good at it at the moment.

HA! Try learning Latin. 

Pax a militibus saepe non conservatur, nam gloriae belli cupidi sunt. <-- Translation exercise 208 number 1. This does not include the macrons. Stultus macrons. 

Sorry, i didn't get you.Did you mean you needed to speak Chinese in Paris whenever you worked or were during a tour there,

Ah, easier to speak it xD

I mean that I work in tourism in Paris, and so I have to speak it almost every day.

What was wrong with my sentence ? :'(

Ah, easier to speak it xD

I mean that I work in tourism in Paris, and so I have to speak it almost every day.

What was wrong with my sentence ? :'(

Try this way.

"我在巴黎从事旅游(相关的)工作,(所以)我几乎每天都要说中文。"

You can omit the words in those two brackets, which does no harm to your expression.

中国語か?私は日本語を勉強します

Practicing Japanese, I know simple sentences like this but I'm not very good yet. I need some more grammar lessons.

EDIT: Let's end the derailing.

New update woohoo yay sweet.

Try this way.

"我在巴黎从事旅游(相关的)工作,(所以)我几乎每天都要说中文。"

You can omit the words in those two brackets, which does no harm to your expression.

Thanks ! I'm going to fall asleep less stupid this night ^^

中国語か?私は日本語を勉強します

Practicing Japanese, I know simple sentences like this but I'm not very good yet. I need some more grammar lessons.

EDIT: Let's end the derailing.

New update woohoo yay sweet.

Dude, that question mark is redundant. :razz:

漢字がきらいです。

There's so many. :o

No derailing here, nope. Just a bunch of people killing time until the update.

Dude, that question mark is redundant. :razz:

漢字がきらいです。

There's so many. :o

No derailing here, nope. Just a bunch of people killing time until the update.

ほんとうですか。私は漢字が大好き.

I actually managed to remember the kanji of kanji, wow. I really like kanji by the way, it's cool to learn new characters every day. By the way, it's possible to use a question mark, it's actually very commonly used, but usually full stops are used instead of question marks.

ほんとうですか。私は漢字が大好き.

I actually managed to remember the kanji of kanji, wow. I really like kanji by the way, it's cool to learn new characters every day. By the way, it's possible to use a question mark, it's actually very commonly used, but usually full stops are used instead of question marks.

本当 :razz:

Yeah, I'm new to Japanese (I know my hiragana and katakana, but very very few kanji), and Kanji (and vocab obviously) are my current goal. So it's not really so much hate as it is a sense of fear.  Jisho is my friend. :grin:

Of course question marks can be used, I just think it's silly.

What the hell is going on here.

しょくち

And things.

What the hell is going on here.

Ça a un peu dérapé après que l'on ait commencé à discuter en français, le topic s'est transformé en une sorte de point de rencontre pour personnes cherchant des compatriotes, ou cherchant juste à discuter dans leur langue/une langue qu'ils souhaitent/qu'ils sont en train d'apprendre ^^

Ça a un peu dérapé après que l'on ait commencé à discuter en français, le topic s'est transformé en une sorte de point de rencontre pour personnes cherchant des compatriotes, ou cherchant juste à discuter dans leur langue/une langue qu'ils souhaitent/qu'ils sont en train d'apprendre ^^

I actually understood bits and pieces of that. :p How is this rough translation?

"Since we started talking French, the topic has turned into a search for like-minded people to speak to, so now it's a discussion between those like-minded people about language."

Archived