[Spoiler]Giant's Appearance-Just looks like its statue

This is indeed real, but it's a recent change, which is why we didn't see it before.  Previously the foot just ended abruptly at the top.  They probably just added this as an easter egg for the people that were disappointed with it ending so suddenly.

Well i managed to find this.

It was labelled as foot_build in the anim folder in case someone has no idea where the file is located (like i was at first)

ZxfYWmS.png

How do you see this ? I found the files, but I don't know which program to choose to see it ?

How do you see this ? I found the files, but I don't know which program to choose to see it ?

They're using a special program called TEXtool, its specifically made to open and convert Klei's .tex files.

I don't think the person who made the program is on the forums anymore, but the download is around here somewhere...

Before it was meant to be a real giant with only you being able to see its leg and there was the illusion, but now there is a leg with a brain at the top of it. Disgusting and disturbing is how I discribe this, better would be if Klei could actually make the full hlgiant all thought it would be hard to see and it would have two legs instead of one, also making it more difficult. Wouldn't you agree? Instead of having this disgusting thing appear.

As someone mentioned, it used to just end in nothing.  People complained about that, even though without mods or looking at tex files you'd be very, very unlikely to ever notice.  So Klei said "They want to see the rest of the giant.  OK, we'll give them something unexpected".  Nobody should be surprised at this - it's a result of people complaining.  So you see, the community does make a difference! 

Archived