Do You Want Wyro Added?  

150 members have voted

1. 1. I want Wyro in the Game

• Strongly Agree
    • Agree
    • Neutral
    • Disagree
    • Strongly Disagree

I'd honestly like it to be added (not strongly agree, just agree. If he doesn't get added, I'm not going to ***** and moan.) simply because I just want there to be more characters. I'll take anyone, and I can learn to accept it as a joke character, not meant to be in the game's lore, just a joke. Hell, it could even be just unlockable through some crazy ass thing related to fire. Like to take a certain amount of fire damage in one life without dying, no resurrections. I don't know.

Nah don't want pyro unless they're going to be some sort of Willow reskin.

And even then I'd rather play as Willow because if I wanted to play pyro I'd go play TF2

There was something similar added to Killing Floor where pyro was added as a playable character too, but there theres only 2 voice actors and it was just a redskin then too. Even though they were styled to fit the game it just

Well you're fully aware that you're playing a character from another game and it just sorta takes away from the experience at least for me.

I just don't feel like it's needed and it wouldn't add anything to the game

And if you really wanted Pyro you could probably find a character mod on the steam workshop

I really want him in the game, just to see what the devs would do with his playstyle, and of course for Pyrovision. Unlike other people, I have no problem with accepting him as a joke character who obviously doesn't belong into the game's world. I think the best way to unlock him would be some sort of easteregg-ish process, like I dunno, putting a spider egg into a tallbird nest and then setting it on fire. Well, that sounds more like an unlock for Webber, but you get the idea. Basically, it would be a very weird and hard to figure out process to get him,  so that he would classify as an easteregg. And eastereggs usually break the game's feel anyway, so it would fit this situation perfectly.

You are saying that just because you don't want Willow to be replaced.

I don't think Willow would be replaced by Pyro..

Woops, I meant to say Wyro. This is stupid.

In my opinion, I don't want Wyro to be added. If he/she is, well, too bad for me, I guess.

If they want to add crazy characters that don't fit into the Don't Starve world as extras, that's fine by me. The characters I don't like I won't play, and it won't somehow 'ruin' the game just because such characters exist.

That said, I really don't care for crossover characters, so I'm neutral.

I say the Pyro/Wyro/Meet should be put into an official mod (Like the Screecher except less full-conversion-y) so people won't whine about him being in the Normal Game/DLC and so the people who want to play him can get the mod.

I say the Pyro/Wyro/Meet should be put into an official mod (Like the Screecher except less full-conversion-y) so people won't whine about him being in the Normal Game/DLC and so the people who want to play him can get the mod.

I like this idea. That way if people don't agree with having Wyro in there, they don't need to have a trace of him in there. Those who do can play him to their heart's content.

Personally I'm neutral. I'm a TF2 nutcase but my brain has now been divided into a peanut, one delicious nut for Don't Starve and one for Team Fortress 2. Explains a lot, really.

Archived