All the updates attacking at once! WOOHOOO!!!!

OHAI GUYS!!

So I just thought I would share the kind "Welcome Home" I received upon returning to my abode from 2 weeks hunting and gathering in faraway lands:

So I get home, day 226, and it feels like ages (considering I hadn't logged on in ages). And I plant some bushes, eat, add cool objects to my collection and go to bed. Mr. Scruffles looks at me with the same blank eyes, but I'm sure he's happy to see me too. :)

Dawn. Ahh, firefly show. Home sweet home, no danger. Sweet dreams.

I wake up, and...TURKEYS!! 2 TURKEYS jump out of the bushes and I'm like, "Oh goodie! This is my lucky day! This time I will hunt them, even though they are adorable, because considering the surge of evil updates I am anticipating a 'winter season' in which I may starve and need to dig into my meat reserve. So I'm running around with my axe hunting the turkeys when I accidentally hit a tree and it just so happened to be my dear Old Friend, but he is NOT happy.

So here I am running after turkey while the tree is running after me, and then, *cherry on top*, this cute little fluffy thing runs up to me and I'm like, "Awww! It's a doggy!! Finally a nice update! Come here, boy!! Come here you! Come--ARGHHHHHAAAAHHHHH HHUUUUUHHHHHHHH... [death rattle]"

But it turned out the doggy didn't like me either. Does anything like me in the world anymore? :(( I'm so lonely. At least I have my Mr. Scruffles. I won't butcher Mr. Scruffles even if I starve to death <3

TADAHHHHH!!!

THE END :D

I need to kite some Spiders to my camp and put them to sleep with the pan flute... they're such cute little fur balls when they're not trying to take chunks out of your legs and bum.

Awwwwwwwww :D That's nice. But they freak me out so much when they come out of the nest that I just freeze before I can even think of turning them into cute little fur balls.

Awwwwwwwww :D That's nice. But they freak me out so much when they come out of the nest that I just freeze before I can even think of turning them into cute little fur balls.

post-2477-13764589564766_thumb.jpg

Too bad they wake up right away and scuttle back to their nest. :(

edit: Bad pig! Leave my sleepy spiders alone!

OMG SERIOUSLY???????? So the sleep thing is not temporary?? :DD
Well it is temporary,sadly :( Hounds do apreciate some meat though,and hell if you give them enough they just might help you out and fight for you ;)

post-3309-13764589565217_thumb.jpg

They sacrificed themselves to slay the evil tentacle for me,and all I gave them was 1 monster meat ^^

They sacrificed themselves to slay the evil tentacle for me,and all I gave them was 1 monster meat ^^

Oh thats nice :D So basically like pigs back in the day, except cuter and...and they burn when they die? What? O.O thats sad...