Wigfrid

I absolutely love the character concept, however, I can't help but notice the similarities between her and the unimplemented Winnie. Has Winnie been scrapped as a character in favor of Wigfrid? Can anyone from Klei answer this question? I would really love to see Winnie implemented, she'd probably be tied with Wendy as my favorite character.

A little off topic but I absolutely love the catcoons as well. I haven't had a whole lot of time to play due to work so I'm not entirely sure yet, do you have to continue to feed them like you do with pigs or do they just stay with you forever after you feed them once?

I absolutely love the character concept, however, I can't help but notice the similarities between her and the unimplemented Winnie. Has Winnie been scrapped as a character in favor of Wigfrid? Can anyone from Klei answer this question? I would really love to see Winnie implemented, she'd probably be tied with Wendy as my favorite character.

A little off topic but I absolutely love the catcoons as well. I haven't had a whole lot of time to play due to work so I'm not entirely sure yet, do you have to continue to feed them like you do with pigs or do they just stay with you forever after you feed them once?

One of the devs (JoeW) said the dlc will include only 2 dlc characters, so winnie is scrapped unless they do another dlc release.

Any of the unimplemented characters are always subject to be scrapped entirely, including Winnie. It's incredibly unlikely all of them will be added to the game.

Every single one of forum users said that Webber will never be implemented, he was just concept art for berry bush hiding system.

And guess what.

He is getting there next update.

Myth_2d0955_499698.gif

Every single one of forum users said that Webber will never be implemented, he was just concept art for berry bush hiding system.

And guess what.

He is getting there next update.

Myth_2d0955_499698.gif

Point stands though. Those characters were likely a product of their time and have the life support of people constantly asking for them.

Point stands though. Those characters were likely a product of their time and have the life support of people constantly asking for them.

Then will we get Wallace if we ask for Wallace more?

I really want Wallace.

Archived