Unlocking Wigfrid

The console commands for unlocking Wigfrid, at least for me, aren't working,

GetPlayer().profile:UnlockCharacter("wathgrithr") and GetPlayer().profile:UnlockCharacter("wigfrid") dont work and neither does GetPlayer().profile:UnlockEverything()

Is everyone just getting her through XP? Because at some point all my XP got set to zero even though I have all the characters unlocked.

I'd just like to play the new character without playing for 3 days then dying, and repeating that until I can unlock her.

The console commands for unlocking Wigfrid, at least for me, aren't working,

GetPlayer().profile:UnlockCharacter("wathgrithr") and GetPlayer().profile:UnlockCharacter("wigfrid") dont work and neither does GetPlayer().profile:UnlockEverything()

Is everyone just getting her through XP? Because at some point all my XP got set to zero even though I have all the characters unlocked.

I'd just like to play the new character without playing for 3 days then dying, and repeating that until I can unlock her.

I did the one where it unlocks all of them not specific character if you have everyone shouldn't be a problem

I did the one where it unlocks all of them not specific character if you have everyone shouldn't be a problem

For some reason whenever I enter the unlock everything one it takes me to the mods tab, but I'll try the skipping days one for now

Is a bug so the xp problem? because my xp set to zero too

friends of mine give me a hint about this problem, the only way to gain exp for unlocking wigfrid character is create a new world with RoG(dlc) enabled, then die in this new world 

(just for sayin' for anyone that not figure out how unlock this new features)

• Developer

Isn't this beta?

Shouldn't it have button to unlock all characters like beta's before had?

We did that during the caves testing periods because the public previews use separate save data files.

Archived