Hey, Forumers. You had better find something to eat before night comes...

Battal

67 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about this new story type thing.

• Really cool, have my reputation!
    • It's neat.
    • Eh, meh...
    • Nah.
    • I wish it would die in a muddy ditch, alone, without friends, family, or HOPE!

What about spinorex?

I'm pretty sure my legs are still broken. And your ribs. I'm just guessing here, because all we know is that there was a big crunching sound which is never a good sign.

I'm pretty sure I went over the fact that my OC's name is Dr. Warp, right? I'm pretty sure I did. Just saying. As advice. Because, y'know. I don't mean to sound like a jerk or anything. It just irks me a bit. Yup. This white statement is directed towards Battal, by the way. Just in case someone was wondering.

Edited by Spinorex

Made with soul labor, it says on the bottom.

And also it threatens me everytime I open it.

I'm not entirely sure I want to delve into the spiritual and possibly demonic implications of consuming food that is likely forged with the souls of the woefully deceased that are being abused and implemented into the devilish commercial market by uncaring and greedy CEO spawns of the netherworld, created by **** for the purpose of furthering corporate expansion across the globe.

Keep me outta that, thank you very much. I will NOT be involved with some nightmarish lawsuit by those heartless demons that man calls "lawyers". Nuh-uh, no thank you.

Keep me outta that, thank you very much. I will NOT be involved with some nightmarish lawsuit by those heartless demons that man calls "lawyers". Nuh-uh, no thank you.

There is a huge difference between lawyers and demons. One is a horrible creature coming from the underworld that scrounge damned souls and whisper evil into the hearts of man kind, and the other is a demon!

There is a huge difference between lawyers and demons. One is a horrible creature coming from the underworld that scrounge damned souls and whisper evil into the hearts of man kind, and the other is a demon!

I could have gone into more detail on how those abominable lying cheats are the vermin of the underworld, but it would have taken far too long. I needed to make a point, and I am truly sorry for any demons I may have offended with my thoughtless statement.

Everytime I dare to pop in here, it's a mess. What's going on here, a role-playing gig loevingly author by the one and only Lord Battal?

Can Lord Battal die even in the immortal sense, or yes?

Can I join? Can I peck someone's eyes out, please? Maybe rob some pretties or two? Then again, I suppose it can be said I'm content with the immature and chaotic pinch fights I've been reading thus far.

This is what I meant by out-of-hand.  Back on topic.

Spinorex, review or die.

Everytime I dare to pop in here, it's a mess. What's going on here, a role-playing gig loevingly author by the one and only Lord Battal?

Can Lord Battal die even in the immortal sense, or yes?

Can I join? Can I peck someone's eyes out, please? Maybe rob some pretties or two? Then again, I suppose it can be said I'm content with the immature and chaotic pinch fights I've been reading thus far.

I don't know if you're insulting me, or if you're serious, so I'll just answer with a neutral "Okay".

Edited by Lord_Battal

Spinorex, review or die.

Don't worry, I have already made some massive leaps of progress in my review of the segment. Here, look at what I currently have.

post-224338-0-30182000-1399856412_thumb.

I'm already dead, aren't I?

Edited by Spinorex
  • Like 1

Don't worry, I have already made some massive leaps of progress in my review of the segment. Here, look at what I currently have.

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

I'm already dead, aren't I?

the amount of youtube tabs opened is intriguing. 

Battal, pal, the stories are nice, people are just impatient because they want to see if they die immediately or a few seconds later after you start the next chapter. 

People, please. This place does not deserve derailment. You're dealing with the Deus Mortem himself, have a fear of dying for science's sake! 

• Like 1

The segment seemed a bit rushed this time with the frog chase. The part with Battal hiding behind the pillar felt a bit clichéd ( The cliché where the character's hiding from the monster and the monster searches real close to them but doent find them, so the character checks and finds them right there with the monster just sitting there like "o hai, I ben watin.") Although given the circumstances, I find that it was an okay use of the cliché given that only so much could be done with this suspenseful scene. The best part of the scene has to be Percival trying to escape from the hound den for about the fifth time in a row while being ravaged by an evil hound. I'm half expecting Percival to grow a heart or something and keep the hound as a pet, but that would be a bit clichéd as well, alongside the fact that it doesn't realy fit into Percival's character. The segment seemed a bit too hollow for my taste, but it wasnt horrible.

I await the next segment eagerly.
I also feel that the segment could have used more me. That's the only other flaw I found.

This is @Demobill speaking now:
It was ok i look forward to next part.

Edited by Spinorex
  • Like 1

Aaand you killed the Satanic mood. 667 isn't a good number.

Well, compared to 666 it is a good number. So your assessment is that 666 is bad, and 667 isn't good, therefore meaning that 667 is equally not good as 666, and....

I should get a life...

It's Time for...

Storytime with Spinorex

A recording by Eternity Inc.

*Children flock into the classroom, speaking random chatter*

*Collectively scream upon seeing Spinorex*

"Calm down, calm down!  Surely you've seen a walking shadow with red eyes and glasses before!"

*Screams continue*

"MOOOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

"I'M GOING TO READ THIS STORY WETHER OR NOT YOU STOP SCREAMING!"

"ONCE UPON A TIME, THERE WAS A CATERPILLAR.  THE CATERPILLAR ATE LEAVES!  LEAVES!  AND IT LIKED THEM.  BUT THE CATERPILLAR WAS SO UGLY THAT THE BIRDS WOULDN'T EAT HIM, AND THIS MADE HIM FEEL SAD.  WHICH DOESN'T REALLY MAKE SENSE!  I MEAN, DID HE FEEL LEFT OUT OR SOMETHING?  IS IT SOME KIND OF CATERPILLAR AD TO BE VICIOUSLY TORN TO SHREDS BY A FLYING DEATH MACHINE?  I DON'T KNOW AND I DON'T CARE!  BACK TO THE FREAKING STORY!"

*Screams continue, even louder.*

"ONE DAY, THE CATERPILLAR WAS SO SAD HE WANTED TO HIDE AWAY SOMEWHERE SO NOBODY WOULD SEE HOW UGLY HE WAS!  SO IT CLOSED ITSELF UP IN A SILK BLANKET AND TRIED TO HANG HIMSELF ON A LEAF  HE JUST GOT STUCK, AND WAS LEFT HANGING THERE!  SO HE DECIDED TO TAKE A NAP!  WHEN HE WOKE UP, HE WAS A BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLY!  HE FLEW OFF, FLAUNTING HIS BEAUTY, WHEN A BIRD SAW HIM AND TORE HIM INTO LITTLE STRIPS!  THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS DON'T SHOW OFF OR YOU'LL BE KILLED BE A GIANT BIRD!"

At this moment, a giant bird flew past the window and saw the children's "Wall of Fame", which depicted all the good little children's hard work.  The bird attacked.  Nobody ever saw the children, or the entire classroom, ever again.  The above recording, which ended in the sound of shattering glass and more screaming, was found in a large pile of dung.  Lord Battal, the Supreme Overgod of Hell, refuses to release any information on the children's whereabouts. 

I'm Charlie Carter, reporting live from Max News.  Back to you, Cthulhu...

• Like 4