Hey, Forumers. You had better find something to eat before night comes...

Battal

67 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about this new story type thing.

• Really cool, have my reputation!
    • It's neat.
    • Eh, meh...
    • Nah.
    • I wish it would die in a muddy ditch, alone, without friends, family, or HOPE!

Don't worry, we'll just make a new Honey ham from a Crock Pot. You did not die in vain. Well, you might have, I wasn't there so...

And how would you make it a living thing? And if you did, it wouldn't be as SPESHUL as me. Also, I have a strong feeling Battal is pulling my leg.

Battal loves pulling legs.

(Why did that sound so wrong)

He probably isn't. He's just making us think that he's joking even though he's not.

(It's because you made it sound wrong)

And how would you make it a living thing? And if you did, it wouldn't be as SPESHUL as me. Also, I have a strong feeling Battal is pulling my leg.

I don't intend for it to live, I intend for it to make me less hungry.

Edited by Spinorex
  • Like 1

See, Spinorex? This is what happens when you decide to kill small creatures who only want gems inside of them.

I do see. I get gems which I can sell for absurd amounts of money which I can use to buy brand new legs and obtain the supplies I need for world domination. Seems like a pretty good trade-off to me.

I do see. I get gems which I can sell for absurd amounts of money which I can use to buy brand new legs and obtain the supplies I need for world domination. Seems like a pretty good trade-off to me.

Brand new legs? Where are you gonna get those, the leg store? Extra Limbs Inc?

*reads post*

Excuse me, I'd like to order 2 pairs of death claws!

Blowing yourself up won't kill me faster. It just makes my job so much easier if I can get away from the blast and finish you off. Now if you excuse me, I am going to go get radioactive feet in order to irradiate you even though I have no immunity towards radiation at all. 

Good day sir.

I know that all these posts after the last segment may be derailing, but it just fits it all so well, plus it's entertaining XD 

good job, Battal, interesting as always.

mhahah, pecy makes a good chewing toy still

Segment 25

"Froggy"

Pecival struggled to grab his newly-made bone needle.  It was so close, but the constant shaking and jolting of the hound made it almost impossible for him to achieve any movement.  Soon, you damnable creature.  Pecival thought.  You will regret this.  Dearly.  I shall tear out each of your organs, one by one, keeping you alive so you can feel EVERY SECOND of the pain.  The doll was so preoccupied in revenge that he didn't even notice they were no longer confined to the long, cavernous tunnels.  Instead, they were finally outside.

The froglike lorem smashed fully into the room, its bloated form filling up most of Maxwell's study.  Battal backed slowly out of the doorway, then fled down the hallway as the creature lunged, smashing through walls, floors and ceilings.  Reaching a stairwell, Jakob rushed down it, entering a large hall, full of marble pillars and an high ceiling.  A carpet stretched down the center of the hall, leading to a set of wooden doors.  As Jakob began to run to these, a gloved hand reached out to him from one of the pillars and pulled him behind it.

"Shh."  Maxwell whispered to Battal as the frog climbed into the hall, smashing through a balcony and a staircase in the process.  "Its hearing is bad, and its eyesight is second rate; it'll use touch to find you.  Don't let it." 

The lorem  pulled itself past the columns one by one, moving slower and more deliberately this time.  Battal eyed the door, resisting the urge to run to it; he knew that in this open space, the creature would find him easy.  As it stomped past where Battal was hiding, the Debul moved around the column, keeping his back facing the monster.  The vibrations of his footsteps, though weak, were enough to catch the attention of his hunter.  In seconds, it was next to Battal's pillar.

Battal tried not to move as a long, slimy tongue weaved out of the frog's unnatural mouth.  It began searching around the pillar, feeling every inch of the construct.  Even when it came too close for comfort, he managed to keep himself under control; though he could feel his mind dissolving whenever it got too close.  After almost a minute of searching, the tongue reached Battal's hiding place.  Rising up to his eye level, it hovered almost half an inch from his face.  Every nerve, every muscle screamed Run!  Hide!  Run and hide!  And he knew he couldn't take much more.

After 30 seconds, which lasted an eternity in Battal's mind, the appendage withdrew and the frog lumbered away, croaking in displeasure.  After a minute or so, Battal decided to take a look at where the frog was now.  He slowly peeked around the pillar, to find himself face to face with his hunter.

• Like 4

Now that I think about it, where did me and Willette go? And Blew too.

Probably somewhere doing something important. Hey, he needs a plan B if something goes wrong, right? Well, who else if not a pile of forumers will do as one.

I think he just killed off EVERYONE but himself. Or maybe there's going to be a reunion later. Who knows.

He hasn't killed me off yet, as I'm in Maxwell's house resting. I can't remember which chapter says it. Who knows how long that will last, though. It was really just making up for me being forgotten in the hound fight.