Hey, Forumers. You had better find something to eat before night comes...

Battal

67 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about this new story type thing.

• Really cool, have my reputation!
    • It's neat.
    • Eh, meh...
    • Nah.
    • I wish it would die in a muddy ditch, alone, without friends, family, or HOPE!

So now all the characters except me because I'm not in it are getting infused with gems?

Hey I'm not getting gored with sparkly gems either pal, so don't act like you're the only one. Some of us have dreams too...*sniff*

Hey I'm not getting gored with sparkly gems either pal, so don't act like you're the only one. Some of us have dreams too...*sniff*

I've actually been planning your entrance for some time now, just have no idea how to do it.  :p

• Like 1

I've actually been planning your entrance for some time now, just have no idea how to do it.  :razz:

"Once upon a time there was a guy called Spinorex who had a "friend" called Hugos. One day Hugos murdered Spinorex so that he would get added to Battal's story. The end".

"Once upon a time there was a guy called Spinorex who had a "friend" called Hugos. One day Hugos murdered Spinorex so that he would get added to Battal's story. The end".

I foresee that happening the complete opposite way.

I foresee that happening the complete opposite way.

"Twice upoff no space Not-there wasn't no gal recalled Hugos Why hadn't no "enemy" recalled Spinorex. Two night Spinorex friendshipped Hugos unso there she wouldn't got subtracted away Dwerbomb's Movie. Not-The beginning"

• Like 2

"Twice upoff no space Not-there wasn't no gal recalled Hugos Why hadn't no "enemy" recalled Spinorex. Two night Spinorex friendshipped Hugos unso there she wouldn't got subtracted away Dwerbomb's Movie. Not-The beginning"

This is why I killed you in my version of the story.

We interrupt this program to bring you...

Don't Starve Multiplayer

Earlier today, Multiplayer was officially announced for Don't Starve.  Here are my opinions on the event.

Things I'm looking forward to

Really, I'm not too worried as far as the effects on the overall gameplay.  Klei has shown that they are a capable and versatile game company, and I'm sure they'll make multiplayer - dare I say it - enjoyable.  Their statement regarding new features in-game is cool as well.  However, most mobs will probably need a buff; four people ganging up on one boss will make things way, way too easy.  I also hope to dear god they keep the roguelike elements as well, and not trade it out for some "respawn system".  But I digress.

Things I'm not looking forward to

THE FORUMS.  Dear god, I am worried about this.  Is it going to stay relatively the same?  or will it dissolve into a cesspool of trolling maniacs and threads like "Lol lol supr awsome DS hungr games RP join and b catniss lol yolo"?

Things I'm very, very pissed about

Why oh why did the puzzle have to be an advertisement.  We spent so much time doing all that work on it, and we get an advertisement.  No backstory, no awesome animated video, but an ADVERTISEMENT!!!!!  GYSDUYAFLUDYSfdLASF

Especially after the last puzzle, this was a massive, massive, massive dissapointment, and I feel betrayed by Klei.  I sincerely hope this sort of thing doesn't happen again; because if you think about it, it was all a waste of time.

Thank you or reading.

• Like 3

Why oh why did the puzzle have to be an advertisement.  We spent so much time doing all that work on it, and we get an advertisement.  No backstory, no awesome animated video, but an ADVERTISEMENT!!!!!  GYSDUYAFLUDYSfdLASF

I would have been fine with the puzzle promoting the new multiplayer if they had put a video in it for us too alongside the official announcement. Just a bit of a bigger payoff would have been nice is all...

THE FORUMS.  Dear god, I am worried about this.  Is it going to stay relatively the same?  or will it dissolve into a cesspool of trolling maniacs and threads like "Lol lol supr awsome DS hungr games RP join and b catniss lol yolo"?

Especially after the last puzzle, this was a massive, massive, massive dissapointment, and I feel betrayed by Klei.  I sincerely hope this sort of thing doesn't happen again; because if you think about it, it was all a waste of time.

Thank you or reading.

First, come on, we are not that bad. And after all it's not like don't starve is no good for yolo hanger. So... If trolls will appear they will disappear same fast. No one will even care about them. Or we will **** them!

Second, That's big ADVERTISEMENT. And after all Gemini and "Alone. Not Alone" and all other stuff... Those are really make sense now.  

Also it was exciting! Whole community were in action and excitement work as well as plague. You probably heard journey sometimes much worthier then destination. But I can't say such content is unworthy.

About videos, they will appear, not now, but they will.

Well, i read myself. I'm ****** weirdo.

We interrupt this program to bring you...

Don't Starve Multiplayer

Earlier today, Multiplayer was officially announced for Don't Starve. Here are my opinions on the event.

Things I'm looking forward to

Really, I'm not too worried as far as the effects on the overall gameplay. Klei has shown that they are a capable and versatile game company, and I'm sure they'll make multiplayer - dare I say it - enjoyable. Their statement regarding new features in-game is cool as well. However, most mobs will probably need a buff; four people ganging up on one boss will make things way, way too easy. I also hope to dear god they keep the roguelike elements as well, and not trade it out for some "respawn system". But I digress.

THE FORUMS. Dear god, I am worried about this. Is it going to stay relatively the same? or will it dissolve into a cesspool of trolling maniacs and threads like "Lol lol supr awsome DS hungr games RP join and b catniss lol yolo"?

Why oh why did the puzzle have to be an advertisement. We spent so much time doing all that work on it, and we get an advertisement. No backstory, no awesome animated video, but an ADVERTISEMENT!!!!! GYSDUYAFLUDYSfdLASF

Especially after the last puzzle, this was a massive, massive, massive dissapointment, and I feel betrayed by Klei. I sincerely hope this sort of thing doesn't happen again; because if you think about it, it was all a waste of time.

Thank you or reading.

1. Agreed.

2. Considering it's only 4 people, that probably won't be the case.

3. Who knows if it would've even have existed had we not solved the puzzle?

Second, That's big ADVERTISEMENT. And after all Gemini and "Alone. Not Alone" and all other stuff... Those are really make sense now.  

Also it was exciting! Whole community were in action and excitement work as well as plague. You probably heard journey sometimes much worthier then destination. But I can't say such content is unworthy.

Personally, I'm more interested in story ATM, not announcements for the game. We just got a major content expansion with RoG. I know I wasn't really interested in hearing about more new content; I was hoping to get some new tidbit of story like we did from other puzzles. So getting an advertisement and no story is a pretty big disappointment, no matter what the advertisement is. And, considering that I have practically no interest in multiplayer... yeah, I personally am feeling pretty bad about this.

The journey is better than the destination? Well, I guess that just sucks for those of us who didn't participate much in solving the puzzle!

Yeah I think this is pretty off topic. :( I'll stop now.

Segment 24

"Lapis Lorem"

"Hm."  Battal said, thinking.  "Well, then you should probably know that some of them are outside."

Maxwell instantaneously shot out of his chair in alarm.  He rushed to the window, looking out at the lawn kept by his shadowy minions.  There, he witnessed the terror, the pure, abject horror of...

...Nothing.  The lawn was completely devoid of life.

Maxwell turned towards Battal, who had stood up as well.  The magician's face had turned beet red, in anger and irritation.  "You fool!  There's nothing out there - "

The wall holding the window tore away like paper in a hurricane, glass and wood and marble all shattering like matchsticks.  Maxwell stumbled backwards from the now-ruined wall as a massive, dark-orange frog's head lifted itself in front of the gap.  It stared at the two stunned people with uncaring, pupilless eyes; then its mouth opened, a deep funnel full of teeth and froth and god knows what else.  The lorem lunged at Max, who barely managed to dodge its gnashing jaws.  He jumped over his desk and fled for the door, while Battal simply faced down the frog.

"We're screwed."  he said simply as the creature dragged itself into the building.

Hugos sliced his claws at Spinorex, who barely managed to roll out from under his strike and kick him in the chest.  The smaller shadow creature growled as it regained its balance, dark purple blood dripping from small wounds all over its body.  The two had been fighting for almost a day now; and still, none had emerged victorious.  It was only a matter of time before one killed the other.

The two fighters lunged at eachother again, but this fared badly for the both of them.  Spinorex managed to knock the smaller Hugos backwards, but both tumbled into the chasm their fight had taken place near.  They tumbled down the steep walls, falling past towers and ramparts and platforms hanging over nothing, until they finally landed on an uneven stone floor with a bone-shattering crunch. 

Pecival the Sentient Voodoo looked at the blood-splattered chamber, for the first time in weeks, content.  The hound who had once been his torturer was now his slave, and it had done a fine job in dispatching the entire pack.  Now I can finally get out of this hellhole.  The doll thought, walking up to the hound.  Now, pitiful creature, let us -

The hound barked, and snapped its jaws around Pecival.  It seemed that the hound wouldn't give up its new plaything yet.

Damnblit.  He thought, as the hound bounded down another tunnel.

• Like 3

Is it bad that the whole "HOUND CHEWS ON PECIVAL" thing is getting old?

It's still slightly funny, but not as funny as before.

It's not really meant to be funny anymore.  In this case, it's actually a plot device.

I'm just going assume I won that fight until I'm proven otherwise. Even if I did break all of my bones and will probably never walk again. Or eat again... Or do anything again... Darn. Well, I still won in my book. Probably.