Don't Starve DLC: Reign of Giants (third teaser)

JoeW

Maybe if we scream loud enough, someone will be brave enough to generate a puzzle thread. Maybe. Don't look at me, i'm a coward!

What for? Previous teasers had no puzzles, this one also looks puzzle-free. Maybe if someone actually finds something resembling a puzzle, thenn s/he should start puzzle thread.

(*insert excessive screaming here)

You actually screamed? I don't know how to respond to that.

What for? Previous teasers had no puzzles, this one also looks puzzle-free. Maybe if someone actually finds something resembling a puzzle, thenn s/he should start puzzle thread.

Go look at Ferris's thread. Or Battal's. I dunno.

I know everyone else is seeing a Goose, but am I the only one who clearly sees it as a dragon? Like a Chinese style dragon with huge eyebrows, a goatee, and wings? Also explains the feet a little more than a Goose would...

you might be right for all we know, but as far as explaining the feet, the non-head part easily looks like a bird in its infancy.

The egg was struck by lightning? Was that just a special effect, or is this new creature tied to lightning in some way?

The giant foot seemed to be made of water and the egg was stuck by lightning, this accompanied by the fact it is the Spring giant lead me to believe that it is a Storm giant, thus being tied to rain and lightning. 

So Bearbadger...?

Well that is some information...and an egglaying, duck-feet, dragonface Goose thing which is somehow connected to lightning. Ha....its like a wolpertinger. 

wolpertinger.png

I know everyone else is seeing a Goose, but am I the only one who clearly sees it as a dragon? Like a Chinese style dragon with huge eyebrows, a goatee, and wings? Also explains the feet a little more than a Goose would...

Or this of course. And the chinese dragons are related to nature and clouds and lightning etc. looks promising to me

Archived