Photoshop Goofyness for the Evening

They...have babies and aren't Asexual?

I'd hate to ask what originally made those first ones between an Elephant and Koala *shudders*. For once, I hope Maxwell simply created them. 

In this picture it would actually be two elephants, a koala and a sheep. Sweet dreams :D

Whart's that?

*Listens to Them whispering to him*

It's your Buddy Cthulhu's Pet and the Mascot to all of you?

*Runs off screaming, outright crackers, bonkers, barking mad, several Crawling Horrors and Terrorbeaks now successfully have another "friend" to hunt*

They...have babies and aren't Asexual?

I'd hate to ask what originally made those first ones between an Elephant and Koala *shudders*. For once, I hope Maxwell simply created them. 

In this picture it would actually be two elephants, a koala and a sheep. Sweet dreams :grin:

*Finally stopped running after regaining enough sanity. Read this and...*

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

*...started running again...*  :shock:

• Like 2

I've never understood how you're supposed to make a coat with an elephant trunk.  I mean, if you needed two then I could see them being sleeves.  But what do you do with just one?

Cut the trunk up into strips. Fill the strips with beefalo wool and silk, and sew it all together into a vest.

Probably, what did you have in mind?

anything you can think of....I'm not creative like that, I don't think i can come up with an idea on my own. maybe something that'll freak out the other Don't Starve players? like a giant spider or one of the insane versions of the animals....or a werepig.