Photoshop Goofyness for the Evening

So like I was on vacation in the Southwest, and suddenly...

Hahaha!

Needs a bit of smoothing between layers though.

Make a cave spider next please.

And as promised. Lets see if you all can guess what animals got frankensteined into this one. There are five total, all are real and none are extinct. As a further hint, classes are Actinopterygii, Arachnida, Malacostraca, Reptilia and Mammalia. First person to correctly guess all five down to at least their order using common or scientific names gets to pick the next one I do.

post-208485-0-90812400-1385928281_thumb.

Edited by Fredgerd
  • Like 2

Hahaha!

And as promised. Lets see if you all can guess what animals got frankensteined into this one. There are five total, all are real and none are extinct. As a further hint, classes are Actinopterygii, Arachnida, Crustacea, Reptilia and Mammalia. First person to correctly guess all five down to at least their order using common or scientific names gets to pick the next one I do.

attachicon.gifCave-Spider.jpg

I had no idea I was this sexy.

• Like 1

Hahaha!

And as promised. Lets see if you all can guess what animals got frankensteined into this one. There are five total, all are real and none are extinct. As a further hint, classes are Actinopterygii, Arachnida, Crustacea, Reptilia and Mammalia. First person to correctly guess all five down to at least their order using common or scientific names gets to pick the next one I do.

attachicon.gifCave-Spider.jpg

post-257081-0-15150500-1385928616_thumb.

Edited by Hugo M.
  • Like 12

Dang. Could eel be one of them?

Nope

So, random photoshop foolishness turned into a forum game, apparently.

Well I had to find some way to pace out requests for more stuff. I like doing requests but having made art threads before, it can get overwhelming to keep track of all of them if you don't set some sort of choke on them.