Upcoming characters

jangofet

I have to say that the character im looking forward too the most is wortox. He is one of the few characters unimplemented in the game, so there is a chance that he could actually be the next character. Out of the others, i think his art matches with the other characters the best, and he seems to be unique in what his abilities could be. The other character i am looking forward too are either winnie, or waverly. Wilton has already been done in a mod, webber looks too much like a reskinned default spider, wallace doesnt match well with the other characters, and wilbur could make sense but I dont think the monkey king would go over well/have good abilities in the game.

I have to say that the character im looking forward too the most is wortox. He is one of the few characters unimplemented in the game, so there is a chance that he could actually be the next character. Out of the others, i think his art matches with the other characters the best, and he seems to be unique in what his abilities could be. The other character i am looking forward too are either winnie, or waverly. Wilton has already been done in a mod, webber looks too much like a reskinned default spider, wallace doesnt match well with the other characters, and wilbur could make sense but I dont think the monkey king would go over well/have good abilities in the game.

Winnie is in the U&A mod, and someone is making a Waverly mod. I would like to play as the pig king, though.

Winnie is in the U&A mod, and someone is making a Waverly mod. I would like to play as the pig king, though.

What exactly is the U & A mod? (what does it stand for/is it a character mod pack or a modification thing?) Sorry if this might seem obvious lol I just havent heard of it before.

you don't really know that he will generate silk but is obvious so I bet klei will surprise us

Exactly. Look what happened with Woodie. Everyone thought he would just cut trees faster. Sure, he does, but BAM. Werebeaver.

Archived