[Archived] Original Mod Collaboration Thread

@1Nicolino, I'd suggest leaving the Snowman until everyone is agreed, or it'll be a waste of your time. And today has mafe me particularly wary of wasted time. :p

First: Pigs, Werepigs and Guardian Pigs is just pigs , Bunnyman and Beardlords as just bunnymans , Wee and Mac Tusk is father and son (the same species) , and rock lobsters have another anim archive , all the things is for make those mobs more awesome .

Second : My mob is not hunchback , he dont have head , he is more a "no headed" or "corpse with legs and arms" , this game dont have much no head creatures.

Third : The texture is currently in alpha or pre-alpha ( i made him yesterday ) .

Yes, some of them my be different variations but there are still 8 or so mobs there

It's not any different though. It's the same thing without a head. I think a Slurper would be a much more interesting avenue to explore.

Edited by ArcticFox789

Like a devon rex :eek2:

Teho2T1.png

Yes~ I love Rex and Siamese type cats!

Though it definitely needs the large mostly-mouth head for maximum Cheshire-ness. =3

@TheDanaAddams

So... It's easier to just show what the animation looks like.

OfCV0p8.gif

Skeletons seem to be causing the issue. I think that the skeleton is remaining still.

Hmm... What about a pair of cheshire cats? The only thing more devious than one cheshire cat is two cheshire cats. I'm not sure...

I knew skeletons were an issue... but I was hoping just one animated bone would show up alright. Guess the bones completely send it haywire. Which is... very frustrating... I hope it's fixed soon...

It gives me a pretty rough idea of the scale, at least... but... here's something without bones to be sure:

wigglebox.zip

It's just a 256x256 square wiggling around a bit.

What if he was like a cold based Slurper? Latches on to your head and rapidly lowers your warmth.

Well the slurper gives back free light for Hunger. So either the Snow Slurper gives warmth and raids Sanity or chills you and gives Health or Hunger (Sanity is no big issue up there for now)

@1Nicolino, I'd suggest leaving the Snowman until everyone is agreed, or it'll be a waste of your time. And today has mafe me particularly wary of wasted time. :razz:

Yes, some of them my be different variations but there are still 8 or so mobs there

It's not any different though. It's the same thing without a head. I think a Slurper would be a much more interesting avenue to explore.

I though hunchback was the theme for DS. Even Deerclops is like that.

Yes~ I love Rex and Siamese type cats!

Though it definitely needs the large mostly-mouth head for maximum Cheshire-ness. =3

I knew skeletons were an issue... but I was hoping just one animated bone would show up alright. Guess the bones completely send it haywire. Which is... very frustrating... I hope it's fixed soon...

It gives me a pretty rough idea of the scale, at least... but... here's something without bones to be sure:

attachicon.gifwigglebox.zip

It's just a 256x256 square wiggling around a bit.

Well, it worked. Skeletons are definitely the culprit. :/

gHs6UOV.gif

@1Nicolino, I'd suggest leaving the Snowman until everyone is agreed, or it'll be a waste of your time. And today has mafe me particularly wary of wasted time. :razz:

I voted yes, teo voted yes, Battal voted yes, luggs contributed to it, so that definetly isn't a no, and debugman is still undecided.

And what was time-wastey? (I'm asking this as a literal question. not a rhetorical one. It is of the part where you said, " And today has mafe me particularly wary of wasted time. :razz: " )

Edited by KidneyBeanBoy

Holy shee.....!!! 114 notifications?! This thread is out of control!

Just dropped by to say i haven't had much time for the Beanlets today TheDanaAddams, all i've done so far is the sideview.

I've reserved tomorrow for the SK, which has been on hiatus for too long. If i manage to finish that soon i might be able to send you a finished PDF (do you use PS?). Otherwise, it'll have to wait till monday.

qkhg.jpg

Idle, running scared and being attacked states (motion lines and sweat drops just added for expression to the preview, not part of the build.)

Edited by lifemare
  • Like 9

Just dropped by to say i haven't had much time for the Beanlets today TheDanaAddams, all i've done so far is the sideview.

I've reserved tomorrow for the SK, which has been on hiatus for too long. If i manage to finish that soon i might be able to send you a finished PDF (do you use PS?). Otherwise, it'll have to wait till monday.

qkhg.jpg

Idle, running scared and being attacked states (motion lines and sweat drops just added for expression to the preview, not part of the build.)

I liked it , he is so cut.  :joyous: .

Welcome back!

qkhg.jpg

Cool beans! ;)

So I've been working on sheep and cloudbushes. Currently, they don't grow candy until the charged state. Once there, they remain full until the uncharged state (working on this at the moment). I don't think they should be transplantable... What do you all think?

• Like 1

Cool beans! ;)

So I've been working on sheep and cloudbushes. Currently, they don't grow candy until the charged state. Once there, they remain full until the uncharged state (working on this at the moment). I don't think they should be transplantable... What do you all think?

Don't transplanteable bushys , thats add some adventure.

I need to make part of this .

@thelefthelix the snow guy texture have updated:

attachicon.gifSnow_Guy.png

Sorry, didn't catch your post earlier. Can we get a screenshot of the updated texture in game?

Are you related to Tim Burton in any way, shape or form? 

:grin: No, though I am often inspired by him.

qkhg.jpg

These look awesome! Particularly the running scared one, you'd have to be a monster to attack something so adorable.

qkhg.jpg

Will he shot peas?(like in plants vs zombies) I don't think it would be hard to make him do so.

Edited by Hugo M.

Sorry, didn't catch your post earlier. Can we get a screenshot of the updated texture in game?

Oh , sorry , here is the texture in game:

post-269877-0-46677800-1378598911.png

ANYONE CAN GIVE ME THE FILES OF THE BEEFALO AND OF THE PIG? PLEASE!

Edited by 1Nicolino

Nobody did quotes for this guy.

Adult Snowperson!

Wilson: Frosty lives!

Willow: At least theyre easy to melt.

Wolfgang: Chilly cloud man!

WX-78: INTERESTING. A SNOW-BASED LIFEFORM CAPABLE OF SURVIVING WITHOUT A MAGIC HAT.

Wickerbottom: A snow-based caveperson replica.

Wendy: Cold and unforgiving.

Woodie: Reminds me of the great north.

Maxwell: They must hate fire.

Young snowperson!

Wilson: I will throw you at my enemies!

Willow: A heat-seeking snowball.

Wolfgang: Chilly snowman thing has child!

WX-78: A SNOWBALL SEEKING OUT AND FEEDING ON HEAT

Wickerbottom: A snowperson in It's maturing stage.

Wendy: Not only is it cold, it wants other people to be cold as well.

Woodie: Lucy, is that snowball moving?

Maxwell: what a nuisance.

Edited by KidneyBeanBoy