[Archived] Original Mod Collaboration Thread

It would be cool if there was something up there that could bring back Abigail (in non-ghost form) as an assist character, like the pigmen, but a bit more frail (can't punch down things with her bare hands) and with common sense. (Won't attack anything without armour)

Health: 70

Weapon: Spear

Possible quotes and happenings:

Wilson:(for object) and I didn't even have to take the stairs

Wilson: (for Abigail) She seems a bit depressed.

Willow:(for object) I feel a bit guilty when I see this.

Willow: (special event) Abigail screams and runs away

Willow: (for Abigail) Wait! Come back! It was am accident!

Wolfgang: someone else do these

WX-78: (obj) WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS?

WX-78: (Abigail) SUBJECT SEEMS DISTRESSED.

Wendy: (obj) Maybe it could bring back my sister.

Wendy: (special event) Abigail says: I know who killed me! It was Wil- (gets eaten by lionant)

Wendy: (Abigail) I feel whole again!

Wickerbottom: (obj) : I'll be in there soon, if maxwell gets me or not.

Wickerbottom: (Abigail) such a nice girl.

Woodie: someone else do him.

Maxwell: (obj) I've made many people go here before.

Maxwell: (special event) Abigail says, "why did you trap my sister in this miserable world?" And attacks him.

Maxwell: (Abigail) Why is she so angry?

Eh...meh...doesn't fit.

• Like 1

NEWEST BALLON REPORT !

The Snow Guy texture have updated !

Now you can see his mouth when he is eating:

attachicon.gifatlas-0 FG.png

Please assess.

I'm not a big fan of the 'Snow Guy' to be honest. I like the eyes, but that's about it. (Sorry). I'd suggest we take ideas from it and incorporate them into another frosty kind of mob. Of at least take them out of the Pig Build. And rebuild it from another texture. I can't help feeling that the game has too many hunchback creatures, (Pigs, Guardian Pigs, Merms, Bunnymen, Werepig, MacTusk, WeeTusk, Beardlords AND Rock Lobsters). I'd quite like this mod to expand on the other types of creatures, like the four-legged ones. 

Edited by ArcticFox789

Snow melts quite well.  I'm all for a frostman.

Hes snow don't melts , he have a Blue gem. 

I'm not a big fan of the 'Snow Guy' to be honest. I like the eyes, but that's about it. (Sorry). I'd suggest we take ideas from it and incorporate them into another mob. (Golden Golem)?

Your name is artic , and you dont like snowmans?  :wilson_confused:

I for one, like the cute ball of snow. Can i eat it's flesh in-game?

First kill him.   :joyous:

:wickerbottomthanks:  for the assess.

I'm not a big fan of the 'Snow Guy' to be honest. I like the eyes, but that's about it. (Sorry). I'd suggest we take ideas from it and incorporate them into another frosty kind of mob. Of at least take them out of the Pig Build. And rebuild it from another texture. I can't help feeling that the game has too many hunchback creatures, (Pigs, Guardian Pigs, Merms, Bunnymen, Werepig, MacTusk, WeeTusk, Beardlords AND Rock Lobsters). I'd quite like this mod to expand on the other types of creatures, like the four-legged ones.

One word for the model: the slurper.

:yaypigs:

Snowballman!

It could start out tiny, and grow in stages when exposed to cold. Then, when it gets too big, it crumbles into 3 tiny ones.

Edited by KidneyBeanBoy
  • Like 3

I'm not totally opposed to the snowman idea and the artwork is cute, though I don't think the legs are completely appropriate. Personally I would like him more if he either didn't have legs (and bounced around like a snowman), or if his legs were a bit fatter to support his upper body, with the latter being the more preferable option.

First: Pigs, Werepigs and Guardian Pigs is just pigs , Bunnyman and Beardlords as just bunnymans , Wee and Mac Tusk is father and son (the same species) , and rock lobsters have another anim archive , all the things is for make those mobs more awesome .

Second : My mob is not hunchback , he dont have head , he is more a "no headed" or "corpse with legs and arms" , this game dont have much no head creatures.

Third : The texture is currently in alpha or pre-alpha ( i made him yesterday ) . 

I'm not totally opposed to the snowman idea and the artwork is cute, though I don't think the legs are completely appropriate. Personally I would like him more if he either didn't have legs (and bounced around like a snowman), or if his legs were a bit fatter to support his upper body, with the latter being the more preferable option.

I gonna make it in a little while.

What if he was like a cold based Slurper? Latches on to your head and rapidly lowers your warmth.

I have tought about it , i need the codes of the beefalo to make him walk in flocks , and reproduce , the little snow guys is slurpers with re-texture, i liked your ideia and gonna put in the principal post.

I gonna make it in a little while.

I have tought about it , i need the codes of the beefalo to make him walk in flocks , and reproduce , the little snow guys is slurpers with re-texture, i liked your ideia and gonna put in the principal post.

We'll handle the coding, unless you especially want to do that part of it.

Hmmm. Can't seem to quote on my phone...

Anyway I'm all for a Cold based Slurper with four eyes.
Plus you should take a MASSIVE sanity hit from it. And maybe you need a special tool or trap or something to lure it off your head with. That way the player has to work to keep up warmth, sanity and gather materials.

Edited by ArcticFox789
  • Like 3