Don't Starve Together 2024 Roadmap

1 minute ago, CameoAppearance said:

I thought the same thing at first, but there's no red highlights so I think it's a regular werepig.

1 minute ago, GimplyGoose said:

Looks like a (stylized) regular werepig to me. There is no red fur.

It's literally doing it's signature taunt in the image. Plus the size and the headshape.

Edited by BalkanCockroach
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, BalkanCockroach said:

It's literally doing it's signature taunt in the image. Plus the size and the headshape.

Yeah I think they forgot the red marks on him

Has anyone found any hidden messages tho?

• Like 1
  • Spooky 1

Maybe it could be showing the NMWP will return to the surface to get revenge on the player or smthn??? He loses his red marks when he is defeated after all.

But I think it's more likely the roadmap image just doesn't have anything to do with teasing future content. Remember when wilson had a log suit + backpack?

• Like 13
  • Big Ups 1

Congratulations on the mature decision to value the quality of the game with more spaced out updates. Good luck and good work!

But here's another point you could consider. If you are afraid of losing contact with the community, start being more active on the networks, value the influencers who make lives and videos. Look how Frontier.
Observe how other companies engage the community every week on Instagram, sending content in advance to influencers. Where is the company's communications sector?

• Like 9
  • Big Ups 1

1 minute ago, Swiyss said:

It's probable that he loses the marks after we free him from shadow corruption. They are red and red is associated with them.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, DJ850 said:

Hopefully the event doesn't tune Dragonfly negatively (Nerfs/Difficulty Reductions). She has it rough enough as it is.

i would like a slight rework. Making the fight more engaging and fun.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, grm9 said:

Wasn't there going to be some info about the walter halloween trailer replacing the wigfrid and willow winter's feast trailer in the roadmap?

image.png.c6c6158423dc537e56330dad2ab378be.png

I think the information they were talking about was this :

43 minutes ago, JoeW said:

we went through a few pain points along the way that we want to address with this roadmap

And this

44 minutes ago, JoeW said:

but we have decided to change our update process for this year. We’re going to have longer periods between updates in order to have more substantial and impactful gameplay updates

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, JoeW said:

In between these updates we will be releasing new lore shorts, new skins and occasional news on their own just to keep things from being too quiet for too long. 

This is a great opportunity for some old-DS-style posters!

• Like 29

52 minutes ago, JoeW said:

We added the scrapbook to help players learn more about the world and new end game content with new challenges and equipment

Hopefully we get more challenges this year, and they don't get nerfed before even released.

• Big Ups 1

49 minutes ago, Swiyss said:

No hidden message but DayWalker quotes was always "THIS IS NOT OVER!"        OR      "M-MY POWER..."  may us let think about him getting lunar power after releasing him... or something ...

• Like 1

Finally, we don't have to wait for the particular character update or a major update to get lore. And since they're technically in-between updates/story beats, hopefully things will get explained? Idk, I'm always having too high hopes for these things, haha.

I'm glad we're at least will be getting updates on the progress. Klei got us Pavlov'd each month

Here's to 2024, I guess!

• Like 2

Thank you! There are some truly talented ppl at klei, and hopefully a less constrained update schedule will allow you guys to come up with even greater stuff. Can’t wait to see what you guys have planned!

• Like 2