Krampus Sack vs Insulated pack

4 hours ago, Shosuko said:

Inventory full of bundling wraps?  Not even close.  Just 2.  One is stacks of food, like maybe meaty stew, bacon and eggs, and cooked cactus with a stack of rope.  The other is a ham bat, armor, stack of healing food and stack of rope.  When I'm hungry, or need to fight like a boss spawned or hounds are coming I open the appropriate wrap, take what I need and wrap it back up.  Nothing in my inventory is suffering spoilage to bother with an insulated pack.

It could only be runner up to the bundling wrap b/c if I'm on a multiplayer server and I don't get the bundling wrap I could get the insulated pack BUT only 1 person gets the that too so its no easier to claim.  In fact I'd say bundling wrap is probably more accessible than insulated pack b/c I can make a move for bee queen much earlier, and on my terms to claim the wrap but bearger is year 2 spawn on a random player.  I have no way of ensuring I get that lol

Now if they didn't nerf Warly's pack I'd say yeah - make that.  Just like people love having a Wigfrid to make battle helmets people would love a Warly to make his chef pouches but RIP that I guess lol

anyway

Again, I don't get what yours "bothering" is with the insulated pack when it's just a straight buff. You do yours, but you really don't loose nothing at all and you kinda have Bearger loot always stacking up. Apart from his hibernation vest, I always immediately transform it in insulated packs, for me and other teammates (considering is flammable, you can even loose it and re-do it, making Bearger loot a bit more useful). Or maybe you dislike it because: 1) you're considering piggyback and krampus sack which I said it would be a different discussion or 2) dislike it for the Warly's pack. 

Cool on the just 2 bundling wraps. Never met someone who has full inventory bundling wraps like a mad-man. 

4 hours ago, Shosuko said:

Nothing in my inventory is suffering spoilage to bother with an insulated pack.

HOW. No really, how xD I have always monster meat, meatballs, maybe even icecreams now that comes to mind or other things that spoils fast, oh yes, like jelly salad, green caps and so much more. 

From the sound of it, it seems you play alone. You need to remember that things change a lot in runs with more than 1 people. 2 survivors, 3-4, even 5-6 and they have a lot of differences between each other. 

10 minutes ago, Milordo said:

considering is flammable, you can even loose it and re-do it

not anymore. That was changed

11 minutes ago, Milordo said:

Cool on the just 2 bundling wraps. Never met someone who has full inventory bundling wraps like a mad-man. 

then you never meet a megabaser xD

26 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

not anymore. That was changed

Ah right, I forgot

27 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

then you never meet a megabaser xD

I did meet them and I was one a lot of years ago, with the krampus sack and like 7 bundling wraps on me, but never full full inventory. You really need to be a masochist to have full inventory bundling wraps.

21 hours ago, Shosuko said:

But all it does is slow spoilage.  By second autumn I've probably got bundling wraps.  I guess it can work as a runner up to bundling wraps if you don't get the recipe ?

I agree with you that it isn't nearly as important as bundling wrap but it is still an upgrade and it allows you to use less rope bundling things as you can keep some food in it when you unbundle instead of just eating as much as you need and bundling everything.

Insulated Pack is just a bonus at that point since Bearger spawns too late for it to be anything more but it is free because he will be used to farm wood and will die to treeguards, so why not use it?

7 hours ago, Milordo said:

Again, I don't get what yours "bothering" is with the insulated pack when it's just a straight buff.

HOW. No really, how xD I have always monster meat, meatballs, maybe even icecreams now that comes to mind or other things that spoils fast, oh yes, like jelly salad, green caps and so much more. 

From the sound of it, it seems you play alone. You need to remember that things change a lot in runs with more than 1 people. 2 survivors, 3-4, even 5-6 and they have a lot of differences between each other. 

I don't think I'm bothered by it, I just have no clue why its being sought after.  Getting a krampus sack is a straight upgrade over backpack b/c you just get to carry more stuff.  Insulated pack isn't a straight upgrade though.  It has the exact same carrying capacity of a backpack, so it doesn't "do what the backpack does but better."  It does exactly what a backpack does with an added effect of slowing spoilage.  This is a bit apples vs oranges b/c if you don't care about spoilage it doesn't give you any other benefit.  Its more side-grade then upgrade.

If we want to compare ways to prevent spoilage we should look at bundling wraps, ice chester, and insulated backpack.  In this bundling wrap wins hands down.  Its available earlier, more often, and completely halts spoilage allowing you to stock up on food much more so you can focus more on other game activities.  I'd say ice chester is #2 before maxwell rework, but with his new utilization of shadow chester perhaps we're prefer shadow chester BUT without a maxwell in the game ice chester beats insulated pack.  You can easily get it before insulated pack, it cools thermal stones, and its great for multiple people playing together as 1 ice chester can easily handling cooling thermals and preserving food for a whole group traveling together.  The insulated pack would be 3rd in line.  You have to wait for second autumn, you still have a spoilage limit requiring you to go cooking again, and it doesn't cool thermal stones.

How do I not have things spoiling?  idk, why do you have so many different things spoiling?

Pick 3 dishes and carry those 3 + a stack of ropes to wrap it back up.  Meaty stew is a big hunger dish to cap me, bacon and eggs* is a slow spoiling food to keep out after I wrap it back up to cover my next meal, and cooked cactus covers if I need any sanity restoration while I'm about.  In the combat wrap I have the hambat and healing foods.  What do I need that isn't covered here?  Why would I carry anything else with me?  You can easily switch the dishes according to your preference, that doesn't degrade the benefits of a bundling wrap.

Playing in a group is a worse case for the the insulated pack, and better for bundling wrap.  Bee queen is available earlier, easier to complete with multiple players, and repeatable more often to get more people the recipe.  I could probably have 2-3 people with bundling wraps before we get one insulated pack.  Its also easier for 1 person to share the benefit of bundling wraps b/c they only need to be there to wrap it up.  They could easily share bundles with a ham bat and healing foods to be opened when a player reaches combat, or bundle wraps of foods that can be opened after carried food is exhausted to extend time away from base.  Insulated pack is limited to one pear year, starting second year, only helps you if you're carrying it, and still suffers spoilage even if its rate is slower.

If you like it go ahead, but I don't see a case where I'd choose this over bundling wraps.

4 hours ago, 00petar00 said:

I agree with you that it isn't nearly as important as bundling wrap but it is still an upgrade and it allows you to use less rope bundling things as you can keep some food in it when you unbundle instead of just eating as much as you need and bundling everything.

Insulated Pack is just a bonus at that point since Bearger spawns too late for it to be anything more but it is free because he will be used to farm wood and will die to treeguards, so why not use it?

I usually open the pack when my hunger is low enough for a meaty stew.  I open it up, eat a meaty stew, stow and meaty stew and 2 bacon and eggs*, and wrap it back up.  2 days later the meaty stew is still good for another 150 hunger, and 2 days after that the bacon and eggs are good for another 150.  That's 6 days covered each time I open it up, just be organized to grab what you need and wrap the rest back pretty quick b/c that's the only time spoilage is ticking down.  I don't think an insulated pack provides much advantage here b/c the spoil times for these foods easily gives me the few days I need them out of the wrap before I eat them.

*Tall scotch eggs are starting to replace bacon and eggs which would mean I pop it open ever 8 days instead.  Very efficient really.

9 hours ago, Shosuko said:

Getting a krampus sack is a straight upgrade over backpack b/c you just get to carry more stuff.  Insulated pack isn't a straight upgrade though.  It has the exact same carrying capacity of a backpack, so it doesn't "do what the backpack does but better."  It does exactly what a backpack does with an added effect of slowing spoilage.  This is a bit apples vs oranges b/c if you don't care about spoilage it doesn't give you any other benefit.  Its more side-grade then upgrade.

If food, hambats, light, animals, etc lasting longer is a side effect then being able to grab another item when you already have 27 is. Someone just using the backpack for a few Wigfrid songs and not caring about a huge inventory gains no benefit from the Krampus Sack.

1 hour ago, Cheggf said:

If food, hambats, light, animals, etc lasting longer is a side effect then being able to grab another item when you already have 27 is. Someone just using the backpack for a few Wigfrid songs and not caring about a huge inventory gains no benefit from the Krampus Sack.

Backpack => carries 8 items.  Krampus sack => carries 14 items.

Straight upgrade.

Backpack => carries 8 items.  Insulated pack => carries 8 items.

1 hour ago, Spino43 said:

When you have access to bundling wraps/gift wraps, Insulated Pack is really inferior compared to Krampus Sack.

Why do you need a Krampus Sack when you have bundling wrap & infinite rope? That's already quadrupling your capacity.

1 hour ago, Shosuko said:

Backpack => carries 8 items.  Krampus sack => carries 14 items.

Straight upgrade.

Backpack => carries 8 items.  Insulated pack => carries 8 items.

Using the same logic I can say the following:

Backpack = default spoil rate, insulated pack = 0.5 spoil rate. Straight upgrade.

Backpack = default spoil rate. Krampus sack = default spoil rate. Should I call krampus sack sidegrade?

No. Because this way of thinking takes into account only some aspects, but not most and not everything. Krampus sack and insulated pack are both upgrades of backpack in terms of utility: they are just 2 different routes one could take. Sidegrade is situation when object 1 has similar to object 2 utility, but in some aspects it is better, while in others it's worse. Piggyback is backpack sidegrade; chef pouch is backpack sidegrade; krampus sack is technically insulated pack sidegrade and vice versa too.

That being said, even if item is straight upgrade to something there could be reasons to use worse item, mainly originating from consistency/possibility of upgrade, upgrade cost, maintainance of new item. For example, one could argue that ornery beefalo is default beefalo upgrade: more damage, same speed - or, from the other perspective, - same damage and higher speed for ornery; however, maintainance can be crucial thing that shifts one preferences to default cow: no need to feed something to it and wake up at night before it makes huge difference in ruins clearing, chopping forest with bearger, fighting in the ocean, etc. Not to mention bugs related to perma-sleeping that are still present until this day: I lost a world like that once because I needed to remount, was distracted by shadow, cow fall asleep, I tried to feed it and remount, cow fell asleep permanently, I relaunched world to wake it up, nightmare phase advanced since time continues to pass on loading screen while one is loaded into the caves, I was killed by nightmarebeaks that overwhelmed me during nightmare phase even though I should have passed through that place during warn phase normally.

Back to backpack topic, in your example with food insulated pack would still help. One could bundle meaty stew and bacon and eggs and do the following: during starvation open bundle and eat meaty stew immediately; take 2 meaty stews instead of 1 and 2 times more bacon and eggs (realistic number would be around 9 vs 18 in the beginning of bundle and around 7 vs 14 in the end, but lets keep 2 vs 4). In that case less rope is spent and less time picking materials for it, one would interrupt workflow by unbundling less frequently, which is also upside, and finally, stack inside would spoil slower because one would expose food inside bundle to spoiling less frequently, which means it's a good combination to use insulated pack + bundle with something like jelly salad, beefy greens, flower salad or fish cordon bleu.

As for not experiencing spoilage problem in your inventory - good for you, but I just want to elaborate my example of insulated pack usage. Let's assume you are gathering something - drops from killer bee biome, cacti that are usually spread out quite a bit, meat and milk from volt goats, frog legs during frog rain vs goose, crops or infused shards. Yes, you can bundle every time you pick a bit of loot, but that is very inconvenient. Much more convenient is to pick stack of item and bundle it instead of rebundling half of stacks; in case moon shards for multiple CC fights issue is even more pronounced. There is a difference between leaving biome with 4 stacks of frog legs inside bundle at 80 and 60% freshness, especially since for fish cordon bleu one needs frog legs specifically, i.e. they can't be refreshed via drying racks. Same logic works for meat for ham bat and other food that can't be dried (and especially if it can't be roasted to refresh it's freshness). And also there is a difference between using relatively fresh uncooked meat for dishes and be in need to cook multiple stacks of it: at a time insulated pack would hold 40 frog legs at 80% freshness krampus sack would result in 60%, and then I would either have to make dish of less freshness or spend time manually cooking every single frog leg to reach 80% of said freshness. More fresh dish means less time and rope spend on rebundling.

I don't deny advantages that krampus sack gives, but it seems like you just hate insulated pack for some reason. I hope I'm wrong regarding that one. And by the way, insulated pack availability is better than in case krampus sack because Bearger drops fur tufts: 90 of them can be collected in a few days while being productive (chopping forests, for example), and one can even duplicate thick fur as long as one have 45 tufts or 1 thick fur and 15 tufts. Bottleneck on thick fur disappears with the first Bearger provided player(s) use their knowledge, brain power and are considerate towards other players (at least to the point of not killing Bearger and disconnecting with insulated pack from that single thick fur).

1 hour ago, Pig Princess said:

Using the same logic I can say the following:

Backpack = default spoil rate, insulated pack = 0.5 spoil rate. Straight upgrade.

Backpack = default spoil rate. Krampus sack = default spoil rate. Should I call krampus sack sidegrade?

No. Because this way of thinking takes into account only some aspects, but not most and not everything. Krampus sack and insulated pack are both upgrades of backpack in terms of utility: they are just 2 different routes one could take. Sidegrade is situation when object 1 has similar to object 2 utility, but in some aspects it is better, while in others it's worse. Piggyback is backpack sidegrade; chef pouch is backpack sidegrade; krampus sack is technically insulated pack sidegrade and vice versa too.

13 hours ago, Shosuko said:

If we want to compare ways to prevent spoilage we should look at bundling wraps, ice chester, and insulated backpack.

And you are forgetting about at least 2 things:

1. Bundle wraps and other options for preventing spoilage are not mutually exclusive like backpacks are to each other. I wrote how it works in combination and why bundle wraps don't make insulated pack unwanted.

2. We are comparing backpacks, namely krampus sack and insulated pack. Insulated pack has functionality that overlaps with functionality of ice chester and bundle wraps (spoilage slowdown), but same can be said about krampus sack and bundles, chester, etc. functionality of which - extra storage - overlaps as well.

Why do you compare krampus sack + bundle wraps vs insulated pack alone anyway? Why not krampus sack vs insulated pack, krampus sack + bundles vs insulated pack + bundles, krampus sack + any other item vs insulated pack + other item? In the same vein I could say that since bundle wraps considerably increase storage space extra slots of krampus sack are overkill, especially if we add chester/Woby to comparison for both sides. Insulated pack has only 6 less slots than krampus sack, so it's 2 extra bundles, which still leaves a lot of inventory slots for active usage even if one uses insulated pack. As for multitasking that could require those extra 6 active slots I would like you or anybody else of the same opinion to describe situation when one would absolutely need to do 2 things simultaneously, not 1 thing right after another before returning to base, because in latter case 2 extra bundles would do the job.

And since you are aiming for comparison of krampus sack + bundle wraps vs insulated pack alone (again, pair itself is chosen as if insulated pack and bundles are mutually exclusive, which is incorrect), and one of your arguments is "bundles are available earlier", I'm going to return your argument to you: how long on average it takes to get krampus sack? Do you get it on every public server you play? How long do you play on each public server before reset/disconnecting forever? Would you keep waiting for krampus sack and use backpack/piggyback meanwhile? And why do you ignore utility I described in my last reply?

Anyway, if you don't want to see benefits of insulated pack or you consider them insufficient for you - you are free to use what you use currently, obviously. But your replies look to other people who are less experienced/know less like insulated pack is so much weaker that it's not worth considering. A lot of people are already stuck with that narrow-minded pattern of using 1 approach that they found by blind try/watched someone using/read about and just can't find better, more enjoyable option for them themselves, and your replies, unfortunately, contribute to that. Remember how newbies that become a bit better at the game worship football helmets, especially for ruins rush, and refuse to look at other options? It's valid option, but if I were newbie and only saw people mentioning this approach and discard any other one without detailed explanation, my own experience, including ruins rushing/clearing would be less enjoyable for sure. That is why I'm trying my best to defend item that is believed to be worse than it actually is.

Bundling wraps and ice chester also give more storage so they make the Krampus Sack even more irrelevant than the insulated pack. I'd much prefer having twice as much food & light before needing to fuss with bundling wrap again instead of increasing my inventory size from 144 to 168. Absolutely ridiculous and useless amount of capacity. No one's ever going to use all of that.

15 minutes ago, Cheggf said:

No one's ever going to use all of that

not if you only plan to survive few season and delete the world lol

the discussion makes little sense. Reduced spoiling time isnt an important perk and less when the player knows recipes with increased spoiling time or has half brain cell to dont cook 4838485 dishes without access to bundle wraps

the only reason to use isulated pack is because you dont have access krampus sack/want to use body clothing/dont want piggyback's speed penalty

7 hours ago, Pig Princess said:

Why do you compare krampus sack + bundle wraps vs insulated pack alone anyway? Why not krampus sack vs insulated pack, krampus sack + bundles vs insulated pack + bundles, krampus sack + any other item vs insulated pack + other item? In the same vein I could say that since bundle wraps considerably increase storage space extra slots of krampus sack are overkill

I'm not comparing krampus sack + wraps vs insulated pack, what I'm saying is that with wraps the additional spoilage reduction doesn't really give value.  An item could bring any number of "benefits," but if none of them are useful its still worthless.  With everything wrapped in my pack there is no spoilage to reduce.  You say I could take out twice the food from the wrap each time BUT we're already talking about 1 rope per 6 days, and an activity of about 10 seconds to open it, take the food and wrap it back up again.  So the insulated pack saves me 3 grass and 10 seconds per 6 days?  Not a very convincing argument lol.  With insulation as a non-issue, insulated vs krampus is the same as a backpack vs krampus.  8 slots vs 14.

Honestly the space isn't that valuable either, and for the same reasons.  In my first post I said I don't farm krampus sack much.  Once I get bundling wraps I'm not worried about inventory space and can easily go without a backpack as needed.  I find it pretty convenient to use body slots for seasonal equips (including hibernation vest,) magi, armor, etc.  I know a lot of people swear by backpacks forever, and think they overshadow all other chest equips but I don't agree with that.  Last world I had where a krampus sack DID spawn we had fun fighting over it for a few minutes b/c it is a rare drop, and then it sat in camp unused b/c we just didn't need it.

You brought up gathering frog legs.  When I farm frog rain the legs are often about 20% down on spoilage before I get them all gathered.  You say using an insulated pack might save some of their freshness.  IS significant spoilage lost in our backpacks while we're picking them up, or is most of it lost on the ground before we even start to gather them?  Would it be better to have the 1/2 spoilage from an insulated pack while collecting them or lazy gatherer to pick them faster and get them into wraps?  Does it even matter if their freshness is lower considering cordon bleu doesn't need to be green freshness to apply its effect?  I'm still skeptical.

So if you just can't get bundling wraps or like walking around with food in your inventory I see the advantages of insulated pack.  Using wraps removes almost all of that value though.  This thread wasn't a new player asking for advice, its asking me what I value and I don't see any value in the insulated pack.  Krampus sack is great for building big bases though, it definitely has value there.  So that is how I answered.  I'm genuinely surprised people are using this thing.

I don't see how considering a new player's perspective matters.  Being a second year drop, limited to one per server per year, and requiring the boss kill idk how helpful recommending insulated pack is to a new player lol  If someone can reliably survive 1+ years and has an issue with spoilage my advice would probably be to start working on bee queen anyway lol

An item could bring any number of "benefits," but if none of them are useful its still worthless.

I understand that you persist that your approach is better, but that is subjective. Insulated pack has benefits, and as I said, if those are not good enough for you - well, it's good you are satisfied with other solutions. But it's misleading to say that insulated pack is worthless just because it's worthless for you: essentially in situation when bundle wraps are available insulated pack needs 2 more bundle wraps to match krampus sack utility while having 8 of available slots have preservation effect on literally everything (I already said a lot about ways to benefit from it) and 8 less active inventory slots in general compared to sack (i.e. that are not occupied by bundle wraps or are inside bundle wraps; sorry for small mistake in previous post). Depending on the task one might choose one or the other, and as I said, there are situations, when krampus sack performs generally better than insulated pack, like ruins clearing, but there are also vice versa situations.

I know a lot of people swear by backpacks forever, and think they overshadow all other chest equips but I don't agree with that.

I think rain coat and thulecite armor (latter one - on boat specifically for continuous wearing) are good candidates to add to that list. But another reason why people use backpacks is because in a lot of cases there is no point to not use them: in winter or summer thermal stone do the job (with very few exceptions in which other items shine), eyebrella also is abnormally strong item, so for a lot of people there is really not much point to use things like puffy vest/floral shirt/rain coat instead of thermal stone and eyebrella. And even though thermals are technically worse at keeping temperature, heating stations/ice boxes for instant swapping thermal stones compensate for that, as well as the fact that one doesn't have to stand close to heat source all the time for maximum benefit and instead can do other things in proximity while dropping thermal into burning tree/double dwarf star before heating stations become a thing. That is what called imbalance, although I don't think it's critical disbalance at the moment. But that is whole different topic.

You brought up gathering frog legs.  When I farm frog rain the legs are often about 20% down on spoilage before I get them all gathered.

If you wait for frog rain to end and let legs to be both on the ground and wet during this whole time, then immediately bundle them - then yes, there is no point in insulated pack. But that is because you don't think how to use it's strength and fail to use it as a result. If you picked frog legs during the battle of frogs and moose you would benefit from insulated pack a lot. If you farm frog legs with beefalo herd you would benefit from insulated pack as well: it's as easy as to ride beefalo and hold action key. Even if you add lazy forager in the mix, you can run around with forager equipped and put frog legs into insulated back periodically, so nothing changes. It would be expensive, inconvenient and not worth it to pull that off with bundle wraps as only mean to reduce spoilage. Also I don't like to eat stale food; why would I do that if I can eat fresh food? Dish is nice for ruins, and there is no need to loose that extra hp and hunger there, especially for Warly.

I don't see how considering a new player's perspective matters

This thread wasn't a new player asking for advice

I'm not sure where does that talk about new player come from (I probably didn't see some messages because of being unattentive - in that case I'm sorry), but I never meant insulated pack as strict alternative to bundle wrap + krampus sack combo and something prior in progress line to that combination. All I did was to address krampus sack scarcity and need to either grind Klaus of use elaborate krampus farm designs and also grind. Since insulated pack is direct upgrade of backpack there really is no reason to not upgrade to insulated pack unless player prefers piggyback or other body slot equipment for it's respective benefits. Besides, this:

limited to one per server per year, and requiring the boss kill idk how helpful recommending insulated pack is to a new player lol

is not true at all considering you don't need to kill Bearger, and even if you want to do it treeguards can easily kill it for you, moreover, being limited to 1 fur per year is just false: thick fur can be multiplied with and without ruins gear. Did you ignore what I wrote about thick fur crafting recipe? Anyway, considering you refuse to read and understand to the point of just ignoring arguements, I see no point to continue discussion.

But regardless I hope you have a great day, after all all regulars of forums tend to meet again in seeminly endless cycle, so I see to point to talk in vain and multiply dissatisfaction as the only result.

10 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

not if you only plan to survive few season and delete the world lol

the discussion makes little sense. Reduced spoiling time isnt an important perk and less when the player knows recipes with increased spoiling time or has half brain cell to dont cook 4838485 dishes without access to bundle wraps

the only reason to use isulated pack is because you dont have access krampus sack/want to use body clothing/dont want piggyback's speed penalty

Tell me all 168 items you need to hold in your pockets simultaneously.

2 hours ago, Pig Princess said:

I'm not sure where does that talk about new player come from (I probably didn't see some messages because of being unattentive - in that case I'm sorry)

Anyway, considering you refuse to read and understand to the point of just ignoring arguements, I see no point to continue discussion.

But regardless I hope you have a great day, after all all regulars of forums tend to meet again in seeminly endless cycle, so I see to point to talk in vain and multiply dissatisfaction as the only result.

You brought up new players, I was just responding to it.

Spoiler
11 hours ago, Pig Princess said:

your replies look to other people who are less experienced/know less like insulated pack is so much weaker that it's not worth considering. A lot of people are already stuck with that narrow-minded pattern of using 1 approach that they found by blind try/watched someone using/read about and just can't find better, more enjoyable option for them themselves, and your replies, unfortunately, contribute to that. Remember how newbies that become a bit better at the game worship football helmets, especially for ruins rush, and refuse to look at other options? It's valid option, but if I were newbie and only saw people mentioning this approach and discard any other one without detailed explanation, my own experience, including ruins rushing/clearing would be less enjoyable for sure. That is why I'm trying my best to defend item that is believed to be worse than it actually is.

The thread asked for opinions and I shared mine.  Was this some secret graded test where everyone has to answer insulated pack or the devs abandon the game? lol  I'm genuinely surprised people are putting so much love for this item that does so little, so late.  I'm not sure why you are compelled to convince me otherwise either.  Sure a new player might read my opinion and decide to go my route, and good for them if they do - learning how to tackle bee queen is very advantageous as bundle wraps, jelly beans, and bee queen crown are all super useful items.  I'm not stopping them from reading the plethora of other opinions, and worrying instead about collecting a thick fur second year, and maybe even dumping green gems duplicating it for the shard instead.  I am not policing other people's playstyles.

Why eat food when its stale?  The only reason I eat cordon blue is to get the wetness protection, so why would I care if its yellow or even red first?

I'm fine to keep chatting about this.  I still don't see any reason to recommend this item when there are other better ways to handle spoilage.  I don't care if you agree with me or not, that isn't the point of the thread.  If what you've said already didn't convince me, repeating it certainly wouldn't lol

Archived