Thoughts on the conduction panel?

It's great.  A conveyor bridge could do the same job (when not in vacuum that is) but this Conduction Panel is cheaper and can be made from refined metals.

It should be under Utilities and not Plumbing though.

1 hour ago, asurendra said:

Right now its totally OP due to ability to release converted liquids without taking damage (Oil to petroleum etc). Not sure this is intended by the way...

it also seems to let fluids offgas when passing through from what I've heard, both are likely just bugs.

On 12/3/2022 at 8:27 PM, Soulwind said:

Yep. Several of the new changes are things I've been using mods for.  A good thing too as several of those mods have stopped working and not been refreshed by the authors.

Here's hoping we can finally get a proper airlock door in one of the future updates

I hope one day they figure out a way to add new points of interest to existing games rather than forcing players to start again every time a new update drops.

I feel like this hermit could be implemented to be spawned into an existing game.  Have the game find a suitable place to spawn him in.  That place would be preferably unexplored (still covered by fog) but could be in an explored space if it is a late game save where all planetoids have been explored.  The only cases where the hermit might not spawn in is if a player has actually mined out everything and completely filled all the planetoids with buildings.  If the hermit failed to spawn the player would get a warning message.  A spawned in hermit could add a +H to the seed.

Archived