[Game Update] - 530195

4 minutes ago, edulopes said:

and still middle age wanda does more than 4 duellists

get him use portal done it everyone have it

wanda is still better safer quicker

Wanda isn't safer but she's quicker however if we're bringing the portal into it now he has access to Wickerbottom's books.

1 hour ago, edulopes said:

my problem with those methods is that they are proably not intended to a boss being totally uncapable of hiting anything because they dont know if they agro to maxwell or to the clones, most of the time she just stuck frozen like an popsicle even then not in the cage, that is not maxwell figth fault and yes MOB AI

Maxwell needs 1 slot for fuel 1 slot for codex 1 slot for the healing, same as wanda, do the math bro...
maxwell will have at least 50 san if you dont wanna chaos in the figth because nigth armor will soon take the price, wanda can use enligthment crown toguether or even thulecite crown making nigth armor tank more ( durability wise

a man that knows about the game here, listen to what he say's about the thulecite and armor phase, maxwell cant do that

look how many clocks he's used while face tanking, as i said
in my eyes the mobs cant figth back is an error, because they cant focus on maxwell

wanda is not safer puff

use the combos

12 hours ago, edulopes said:

give me my old perma clones over this maxwell

I would love perma minions with the current mechanics. I don't even care if the cost for summoning is increased. 

And long casting times won't even be a problem since you should have summoned them before the fight anwyay.

Edited by POOH_LY
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, edulopes said:

as i said at least 30 times, maybe you should read.... but the duellists tank less, the duellists are weaker then yesterday, pillar spam probably will be fixed, because the bosses dont even attack most of the time because they are looking for maxwell, not duellists, that is an problem with AI

Tank less but still pretty tanky, they cost 1/5th of a nightmare to resummon if they die. The boss will be imprisoned in the pillars allowing you to safely summon at will. 

41 minutes ago, edulopes said:

when they where super strong you didnt need to be close, didnt need to wear specific armor, didnt need to spam them as much as now,  anything i forgot? 

Yeah you could kill bosses day 1 no equipment.... it was ridiculous, even wanda has to grind out her alarming clock which requires the same level of grind Maxwell now needs for dark sword and armour (shadow manipulator). And you no longer need to be that close for the gear damage buff. God forbid that you actually need to craft some gear and gather some sanity healing items now for some serious damage boosts + really awesome prison spell.

I think you just enjoy complaining for the poops and giggles lol

Edited by Gashzer

6 minutes ago, Mysterious box said:

Wanda isn't safer but she's quicker however if we're bringing the portal into it now he has access to Wickerbottom's books.

wow, but cant you just use wicker and change her? you dont need maxwell in the end of the day, it is just an old gameplay that they ported because of probably lore so you need her at the end of the day and the books only need to do her stronger, and she is already the best caracter of the game isnt she??

1 hour ago, Arcwell said:

Okay:

Well done, but tell me which version of the game you are using because I want this one, it does not aggro on you and the nightmares have barely appeared, this is a magic trick, because here, my friend, these things do not leave me in peace, especially if 2 Terrorbeaks come on you, and they do not stop appearing.

the problem that i dont understant why you guys want so much an game that have only one way to play it with an META?

this is a coop game for beat sake, maxwell lorewise is the most OP caracter in the game, i think he need to be at least in an A tier

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, edulopes said:

wow, but cant you just use wicker and change her? you dont need maxwell in the end of the day, it is just an old gameplay that they ported because of probably lore so you need her at the end of the day and the books only need to do her stronger, and she is already the best caracter of the game isnt she??

The books do not require Wickerbottom  and you can switch off wanda as well when you don't need her.

5 minutes ago, Mysterious box said:

No he's not most of his power came from the throne the codex only gives him a fraction of that power.

but that is not an motive to just nerf a caracter almost as bad as he were pre rework

once the walls are fixed, and the bosses will be able to figth back and not be bugged then that's the end of maxwell gamming rework
servants will be worse than before,
duellists impractical to use at current state
hat( not exclusive to him, everyone can use the box too)
snare ( needs some start up or other caracters to be worth it)

6 minutes ago, edulopes said:

but that is not an motive to just nerf a caracter almost as bad as he were pre rework

once the walls are fixed, and the bosses will be able to figth back and not be bugged then that's the end of maxwell gamming rework
servants will be worse than before,
duellists impractical to use at current state
hat( not exclusive to him, everyone can use the box too)
snare ( needs some start up or other caracters to be worth it)

Duelist and servants are stronger/harvest better, nightmare gear now has no real downsides, cc abilities how is he weaker?

It's really starting to sound like Maxwell should be the best at everything cuz he's Maxwell balance shouldn't apply to him.

3 minutes ago, TitanicTigrex said:

I think he is referring to pre-update maxwell. the damage there was a flat 40.

But his duelists had no real survivability and with shadow armor his duelists do more.

• Like 1

Duelist and servants are stronger/harvest better, nightmare gear now has no real downsides, cc abilities how is he weaker?

nigthmare gear is the bare minimum, 
servants are worse
duellists are usable now but worse than earlier
CC ability is unique to him

2 minutes ago, Mysterious box said:

It's really starting to sound like Maxwell should be the best at everything cuz he's Maxwell balance shouldn't apply to him.

the problem is that heck you guys are really picking on him, worse than every caracter, every secon you guys asked for more and more and more nerfs, why not nerf all the roster of caracters? to being in the same tier?

for starters, remove wanda not sanity penalty? why would she get that? and have more cooldowns
wolfgang only being anble to have 1.5 DMG
warly foods worsened
wicker books having less durability and effects,

and going on ultil everyone is an sligth changed wilson 

But his duelists had no real survivability and with shadow armor his duelists do more.

i would preffer 40 damage shadows as tank as they were

3 minutes ago, edulopes said:

the problem is that heck you guys are really picking on him, worse than every caracter, every secon you guys asked for more and more and more nerfs, why not nerf all the roster of caracters? to being in the same tier?

I think we should let Klei do what Klei does best: make their game. I was just making suggestions, but I think they are entitled to making their own decisions.

• Like 2

Just now, TitanicTigrex said:

I think we should let Klei do what Klei does best: make their game. I was just making suggestions, but I think they are entitled to making their own decisions.

yeah i know in the end klei will do it good, but my eyes bleed reading some people arguing a almost pHD about why maxwell should have some things i told and why not with just 2 words pratically

and after that telling maxwell is too good but not comparing him to the top tier

a intention of rework is equalling to the category klei want's all caracters to be in

Just now, edulopes said:

yeah i know in the end klei will do it good, but my eyes bleed reading some people arguing a almost pHD about why maxwell should have some things i told and why not with just 2 words pratically

I agree, disagreeing isn't always fun... but I think we should all take it with a grain of salt. Opinions are everywhere after all...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, TitanicTigrex said:

I agree, disagreeing isn't always fun... but I think we should all take it with a grain of salt. Opinions are everywhere after all...

that's why we live in an democracy, i try but sometimes i get carried away