Hallowed Nights Returns!

DST_hallowed_2022_IM_EN.gif

Hallowed Nights Returns!

Players on Steam, Xbox and PlayStation can once again discover tricks and treats around The Constant. Fill your candy bag to the brim and satisfy your sweet tooth with all sorts of sugary seasonal treats! 

For Nintendo Switch players, you will not have this update right away but it's coming in the next update (See this post for details). You will however be still able to participate in the following right away!

Get Yourself Spooky!

Free spooky costumes are also available to everybody for a limited time, so enjoy them before the event ends and they go back from whence they came! 

mysterybox_trickortreat_1a5b407cbf279039.png

That's not all. During Hallowed Nights, logging in for the first time will earn you a "Trick or Treat Chest" containing one of 18 costume sets. Items from the Hallowed Nights Collection and Costume Collection will have increased drop rates for the duration of the event! 

And don't forget!

The Annual Klei Halloween Costume and Fan Art Submission Event is coming October 27th and will run through November 1st. If you haven't seen this event before, check out our submissions for 2021 and 2020!

Participants will receive a full character costume skin set, so you won't want to miss out!

More details will be posted closer to the event. See you then!

11 minutes ago, Cursed Name said:

If I start drawing today would it be a cheat?

what will be written this year? The same as was written in previous years, only changing the date of the year of the event?

Nope, go ahead. Please do. "Klei Halloween 2022" is correct.

I haven't been able to jump into Hallowed Night's yet (I'm on console) has anyone discovered anything new for the event or is it the same as all the years past (candy/trinkets)? I'm still hoping for the giant pumpkin carving lol

I'm super stoked about the skin's in this years line-up! All the choices!

On 10/20/2022 at 12:36 PM, JoeW said:

The Annual Klei Halloween Costume and Fan Art Submission Event is coming October 27th and will run through November 1st. If you haven't seen this event before, check out our submissions for 2021 and 2020!

Participants will receive a full character costume skin set, so you won't want to miss out!

More details will be posted closer to the event. See you then!

I am ready...

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.980f46c791877adb23a82d80916f3995.png

On 10/20/2022 at 5:33 PM, Another membe said:

thought these were supposed to only be Deerclops Wigfrid, seeing as both me and my sister got that skin from the chest.

Nope, that's just weird rng. I got Willowfly and my sister got Rookiebot wx, for instance.

4 hours ago, Ev1l said:

Nope, that's just weird rng. I got Willowfly and my sister got Rookiebot wx, for instance.

Even funnier is that I have a heirloom version of Deerfrid from last year's heirloom Halloween chest, so now I have two identical skin sets for her. I don't even play Wigfrid...

Archived