Wickerbottom refresh?

On today's update, the teaser had nothing to show, except it mentioned to not lose sleep over the next update. Knowing Klei, this could be a cutesy jab at the next rework. Could it possibly be Wickerbottom? "Don't lose sleep over it though"

Maxwell is getting refreshed and all the stress he's endured has given him insomnia (Wickerbottom's rework will remove this downside from her as she thinks it's funny that Maxwell can't sleep and this soothes her into a gentle slumber).

i am sorry to upset you but you all are wrong, wickerbottom refresh will give her a mana bar:wilson_cool:

27 minutes ago, Cheggf said:

Maxwell is getting refreshed and all the stress he's endured has given him insomnia (Wickerbottom's rework will remove this downside from her as she thinks it's funny that Maxwell can't sleep and this soothes her into a gentle slumber).

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.304cb0f3c3cbf4ad8ac8ff79389ca2ce.png

Ngl I’m honestly very excited for the wickerbottom rework. Depending on how it’s executed, I could see wickerbottom becoming a character I frequently play.

1 hour ago, sudoku said:

Notice how they also used letters from a language to form words and to write sentences in the post. Its the same thing books do! Wickerbottom uses books! 

No need to be so condescending.

Duh it's Wickerbottom, but other than adding a mana bar I'm not sure what they'll do with her, other than her dying of old age. The problem is that it's very unlikely since Wanda already took that feature.

I thought it was wickerbottom when they dropped the lureplant wardrobe skin in WX's rework. The one with vines crawling all over it, kinda like that one image with the science station, gears and big vines (can't quite remember what all was pictured in that one) but yeah I deff think that now with the don't loose sleep etc

22 hours ago, Waoling said:

I think she should be able to sleep but gain less and take longer to regen or let us make bed.

So... remove one of her 'lore parts', there are much better ways to regain sanity and health anyways, so making her able to sleep would take away some story from the character and not really change anything gameplay wise, outside of being 'easier' to play on public servers for new players.

5 hours ago, yourAnty said:

So... remove one of her 'lore parts', there are much better ways to regain sanity and health anyways, so making her able to sleep would take away some story from the character and not really change anything gameplay wise, outside of being 'easier' to play on public servers for new players.

If her lore part is not being able to sleep from all the atrocities she could have read in the books, how is Maxwell able to sleep, when he read the only book Wickerbottom is afraid of?

16 minutes ago, WebberMain said:

If her lore part is not being able to sleep from all the atrocities she could have read in the books, how is Maxwell able to sleep, when he read the only book Wickerbottom is afraid of?

Because Wickerbottom and Maxwell are not the same, they have diffrent persona, view on the world and of course, their limits... Both physical and mental

1 hour ago, Bumber64 said:

Can Wickerbottom not get Winter's Feast presents like other characters? Didn't think about that until now.

Nope.

Only when you are forcibly put to sleep like after eating mandrake.

Altho i am curious if setting up feast tree in Lunar island and let Gestalts put you to sleep would work for this also.

Archived