some art :D

*Shoots OOO with scoped shotgun*What? It was obvious, he was a spy!*Notices bullets went straight through his hole and missed*

Spah sappin' mah doughnut!

*Deep fries doughnut*

This is too much to handle! Nooo!*Flies away*

THE ADVENTURE CONTINUES...I arrive at the bank , I know I'm not alone . "hello? anyone there?" POW! "say pal you don't look so good" The thugs grab me and shove me in a sack.... TO BE CONTINUED

Edited by Wimpgang
OMFG IT'S MAXWELL!

*Puts a pyro mask on*

"Do you believe in magic, in the young one's heart, of the music and freedom-"

*Quickly takes mask off*

I...think I'd rather be a demoman.

LOOK AT YA, PRANCIN ABOUT, SO SURE OF YOURSELF WITH A HEAD FULL OF EYEBALLS! COME AND GET SOME! I'LL BE WAITIN FOR YA!

In gameplay case: I am the Pyro. You've heard how I love burning forests in Don't Starve, and when it comes to TF2, my highest-scoring class is Pyro. Just ask ~Matt, I am a Pyro.In real life: I'm a heavy weapons guy... because I'm a fat slob who can barely aim.

In gameplay case: I am the Pyro. You've heard how I love burning forests in Don't Starve, and when it comes to TF2, my highest-scoring class is Pyro. Just ask ~Matt, I am a Pyro.In real life: I'm a heavy weapons guy... because I'm a fat slob who can barely aim.

Actually, never player TF2 before. From what I've seen, I would go sniper because I have amazing aim. Or Spy.

Uhh, guys i'm now going to go and try to apply for art courses which the university i want to go to has... I hope they accept me ;_; wish me luck!

Good luck! We're all here rooting for you!

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, never player TF2 before. From what I've seen, I would go sniper because I have amazing aim. Or Spy.

Trust me, spy is A LOT harder than it looks... but once you get good at him, he can be very, very fun...

i'm back and,well, yeah i got accepted. next year is going to be filled with drawing endlessly... oh well. they said that i'm on a low level now, but i really hope they will be able teach me something. i mean, i remember myself always drawing... it was the only thing i really wanted to do from the very childhood... uhh, they told me that if i try hard and don't miss any lessons i may actually become better. i hope they're right.

i'm back and,well, yeah i got accepted. next year is going to be filled with drawing endlessly... oh well. they said that i'm on a low level now, but i really hope they will be able teach me something. i mean, i remember myself always drawing... it was the only thing i really wanted to do from the very childhood... uhh, they told me that if i try hard and don't miss any lessons i may actually become better. i hope they're right.

Oh my good luck! And have fun : )