The Curse of Moon Quay Beta now available

i need to say that i love how cheerful is the moneky's raid music. Is the perfect contrast for such chaotic and fearsome situation. I never would have expect being scary of starting hearing a happy melody while peacefully sailing, is simply hilarious

Edited by ArubaroBeefalo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Just-guy said:

What does this refer to?

The Wonkey curse is not mentioned in the new features, so I'd say it means we have a new perspective on life/game after becoming Wonkey.

Best case scenario: I'm wrong and there's something else under klei's sleeve, but I'm convinced it's just the Wonkey curse.

Edited by DelroyBM
  • Like 1

Is this Beta supposed to remove all twiggy saplings from the world generation even if you have saplings set to default in the generation settings? 

Because I just generated a new world in this Beta and the saplings just straight up don't exist. XD (I tried typing in 'c_gonext "sapling"' to try teleporting to one and it didn't work and the map revealer shows no saplings anywhere either). Have I done something wrong or is this a bug or what? (I can't see 'removed saplings' in the list of stuff this beta changes).

21 hours ago, skywolf713 said:

Is this Beta supposed to remove all twiggy saplings from the world generation even if you have saplings set to default in the generation settings? 

Because I just generated a new world in this Beta and the saplings just straight up don't exist. XD (I tried typing in 'c_gonext "sapling"' to try teleporting to one and it didn't work and the map revealer shows no saplings anywhere either). Have I done something wrong or is this a bug or what? (I can't see 'removed saplings' in the list of stuff this beta changes).

Default settings = you might get a world with twiggy trees instead of saplings. (The setting in question is "Resource Variety".)
That's been a thing since A New Reign.

• Like 1

Can someone let me know if the new pirate hat that summons Polly Roger can be repaired by sewing kit or otherwise recharged/repaired in any way?

Do you have to make a new one or can you keep repairing it?

Due to it being a headslot instead of body slot and if it is repairable its going to be A LOT better than lazy forager for a ton of situations.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GelatinousCube said:

Can someone let me know if the new pirate hat that summons Polly Roger can be repaired by sewing kit or otherwise recharged/repaired in any way?

It can be repaired. And if Polly Roggers dies, she respawns after 1 day.

• Thanks 1

Gente que dia es cuando sale el trailer de la nueva actualizacion quisiera verla 

Me dijeron que este jueves osea hoy pero hasta ahora e revisado youtube como 20 veces y no eh encontrado el trailer