WHY TF CANT WIGFRID EAT ICE CREAM

Wigfrid should be able to eat ice cream again since she can eat jellybeans which are under the same goodie category. It's not gameplay changing but I like my free sanity from killing the eye of terror. Pls change this klei : )

1 hour ago, The_Oz said:

Wigfrid should be able to eat ice cream again since she can eat jellybeans which are under the same goodie category. It's not gameplay changing but I like my free sanity from killing the eye of terror. Pls change this klei : )

Check out jelly salad.

23 minutes ago, LitulLola said:

For some reason ice cream isn't categorized as a goodie but I think it prob should be??? I'd be down for ice cream as Wig

Personally I feel like wigfrid should be changed back to not being able to eat goodies but I guess that's not really the way the game is heading.

54 minutes ago, Cheggf said:

Ice cream isn't a goodie. Jellybeans are a nonperishable boss drop that is a vital part of healing. Ice cream is a situational dish that's rarely even made. 

And taffy is a goodie, Wigfrid can eat it, but how to justify that?

9 minutes ago, SonicDen220 said:

And taffy is a goodie, Wigfrid can eat it, but how to justify that?

I don't know why taffy is a goodie. It's just a normal crock pot dish. I don't think it should be one. 

if anything Wigfrid could use a dish to quickly drop sanity, not the other way around. Can't eat goop, can't eat mushrooms, raw mm damages you too hard. Since she hates non meats so bad, let her eat them with reverse effects, at least some :D 

10 hours ago, The_Oz said:

Wigfrid should be able to eat ice cream again since she can eat jellybeans which are under the same goodie category.

Fun fact: Ice Cream is considered to be a veggie foodtype, not a goodie foodtype that Wigfrid can eat. I can say the devs consider this to be the case too since they closed a bug report I had about this issue (which I will have to find).

For people wanting Wurt to eat leafy meat, leafy meat, at the end of the day, is still meat. If it was made to be somehow a meat & a veggie foodtype crockpot wise, she still wouldn't be eat it cause it's still meat; you'd just make Wigfrid unable to eat it (and making it a goodie foodtype doesn't make sense).

7 hours ago, Cheggf said:

I don't know why taffy is a goodie

Taffy is candy, was originally a veggie foodtype and iirc, wigfrid likes sweets (think halloween candy).

Slightly off-topic but, imagine how much of a pain it would've been to get a legit fw kill as wigfrid if bq didn't exist, especially prior the her rework and before she was able to eat taffy

Edit : nvm, for some reason I didn't think of helmet spam when I wrote that

5 hours ago, lakhnish said:

Fun fact: Ice Cream is considered to be a veggie foodtype, not a goodie foodtype that Wigfrid can eat. I can say the devs consider this to be the case too since they closed a bug report I had about this issue (which I will have to find).

Damn, sucks how they changed it to a veggietype just so Wigfrid couldn't eat it since I don't remember there being any vegetables in the crock pot recipe lmao. Guess I'll go back to my jellysalads and jerky. Or just fight spiders.

14 hours ago, Owlrust said:

Then can Wurt get to eat Leafy Meats too?

Nah, leafy meat is consistent in that Wurt can't eat any leafy meat dishes and Wigfrid can. What's not consistent is that Wigfrid can eat other sweet stuff like jellybeans and taffy but can't eat ice cream. It's a very minor thing but still a bit of an unnecessary change.

5 hours ago, lakhnish said:

"Ice cream is a vegetable." -Klei

Archived