JoeW

NEW Streaming Drops Available Now! (The Serpentine Storm Eater)

Is there any easier way to work out which of the selected streamers actually broadcast watchable DS content to try and get the drops? 

I tried 20+ from that list, but they were either offline, haven't posted in months (or years), posted nothing to do with Don't Starve, or are just flat out dead accounts.

Is there an actual 'official' Klei/Don't Starve channel we can watch? 

Thanks!

• Like 3

Cr4zyFl4mes    574
1 hour ago, Machiavoriel said:

Is there any easier way to work out which of the selected streamers actually broadcast watchable DS content to try and get the drops? 

I tried 20+ from that list, but they were either offline, haven't posted in months (or years), posted nothing to do with Don't Starve, or are just flat out dead accounts.

Is there an actual 'official' Klei/Don't Starve channel we can watch? 

Thanks!

Just search for dont starve together and look for !DROPS in the title.

Mr.Tarunio    3569
3 hours ago, JoeW said:

You can find participating Klei Ambassadors in the list below

Reveal hidden contents

Hopefully im in the next drops list :wilson_cry:.

Edited by Mr.Tarunio

Mr.Tarunio    3569
4 minutes ago, JoeW said:

image.png

1 minute ago, GuyNamedChris said:

that looks like a typo, shouldn't it be tarunio? the current link leads to a 0 followers, 0 videos page

^ it is a typo.

• Like 3

HowlVoid    8665

I hope the final drop for the nautical collection is going to be a boat skin. I have all these fancy skins on a giant barrel lid. 

This is one of my favorite skins, if not my favorite skin from this collection. 

• Like 3

minespatch    95573

image.thumb.png.44ccc4d952e86db11c6f5f99bb27a703.png

I got a bit confused for a moment. :wilson_dorky:

I didn't realize there's a lightening rod for boats. It looks really good with the rockjaw mast with the combination of the barnacles. Didn't test it with the king crab one which might work better with the mastlight.

• Like 1

LanaMyriad    52

Yay. Can we please also have the Leviathan Chest set available on the Klei Drops & Rewards site? It is the only streaming reward I missed and the only one that seems not to be available. :dispirited: 

• Like 2

DongChengVN    0

I think the devs need to change deck illuminator (out of fuel) and lightning conductor to disassemble items, so we could change their skins because we couldn't change their skin now if already equipped them on sail

Edited by DongChengVN

SinancoTheBest    6287
On 3/25/2022 at 10:27 AM, minespatch said:

image.thumb.png.44ccc4d952e86db11c6f5f99bb27a703.png

I got a bit confused for a moment. :wilson_dorky:

I didn't realize there's a lightening rod for boats. It looks really good with the rockjaw mast with the combination of the barnacles. Didn't test it with the king crab one which might work better with the mastlight.

How... did you survive... without realizing the existance of lightning conductors... all this time... I am shook!

With Lightning rods requiring more space than Webber's old family house and lightning strikes posing a legitimate cruiser-destroying threat to boats during rainy seasons, I can't ever imagine sailing without a lightning conductor ever since they were introduced in Troubled Waters.

Sometimes I even build a mast just for the conductor when I have zero intentions to use the sails as driftwood oars rule.

• Haha 1

minespatch    95573
6 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

How... did you survive... without realizing the existance of lightning conductors... all this time... I am shook!

I used regular lightning rods.:wilson_dorky:

• Sanity 1