NEW Streaming Drops Available Now! (The Serpentine Storm Eater)

Spoiler

Is there any easier way to work out which of the selected streamers actually broadcast watchable DS content to try and get the drops? 

I tried 20+ from that list, but they were either offline, haven't posted in months (or years), posted nothing to do with Don't Starve, or are just flat out dead accounts.

Is there an actual 'official' Klei/Don't Starve channel we can watch? 

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Machiavoriel said:

Is there any easier way to work out which of the selected streamers actually broadcast watchable DS content to try and get the drops? 

I tried 20+ from that list, but they were either offline, haven't posted in months (or years), posted nothing to do with Don't Starve, or are just flat out dead accounts.

Is there an actual 'official' Klei/Don't Starve channel we can watch? 

Thanks!

Just search for dont starve together and look for !DROPS in the title.

image.thumb.png.44ccc4d952e86db11c6f5f99bb27a703.png

I got a bit confused for a moment. :wilson_dorky:

I didn't realize there's a lightening rod for boats. It looks really good with the rockjaw mast with the combination of the barnacles. Didn't test it with the king crab one which might work better with the mastlight.

On 3/25/2022 at 10:27 AM, minespatch said:

image.thumb.png.44ccc4d952e86db11c6f5f99bb27a703.png

I got a bit confused for a moment. :wilson_dorky:

I didn't realize there's a lightening rod for boats. It looks really good with the rockjaw mast with the combination of the barnacles. Didn't test it with the king crab one which might work better with the mastlight.

How... did you survive... without realizing the existance of lightning conductors... all this time... I am shook!

With Lightning rods requiring more space than Webber's old family house and lightning strikes posing a legitimate cruiser-destroying threat to boats during rainy seasons, I can't ever imagine sailing without a lightning conductor ever since they were introduced in Troubled Waters.

Sometimes I even build a mast just for the conductor when I have zero intentions to use the sails as driftwood oars rule.

Archived