Jump to content

whats this?


Recommended Posts

Stay In Destiny World
if the first thing you were thinkin "dontstarve" then sure we share the same thinkin, but what even is that? its not dontstarve, its "stay in destiny world" i realy have no real idea what it even souposed to want to be, but lookin more, even the characters names are "we all start whit the same letter" thing, so you tell me why this has the exact same looks of dontstarve

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It’s called seeing a cool fun game concept and ripping it off, in an odd way.. Klei should be proud of this, and in another way: they should probably seek legal actions- Either way one thing is for certain- Dont Starve is becoming more popular & widely known.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, . . . said:

All Destiny World's missing is NFT Wilbur and his NFT monkey family.

Though, I gotta say that knight riding a unicorn is very cool. Too bad DST won't ever get a character as badass as that.

I see what you're doing.

OH NO, THAT UNICORN KNIGHT CHARACTER IS REALLY COOL. IT'S A SHAME DST WON'T EVER HAVE A CHARACTER LIKE THAT... THAT'S TOO BADASS FOR DST... I HIGHLY DOUBT THE DEVS ARE BADASS ENOUGH TO GIVE US A UNICORN KNIGHT...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, ethannnnnnn said:

I see what you're doing.

OH NO, THAT UNICORN KNIGHT CHARACTER IS REALLY COOL. IT'S A SHAME DST WON'T EVER HAVE A CHARACTER LIKE THAT... THAT'S TOO BADASS FOR DST... I HIGHLY DOUBT THE DEVS ARE BADASS ENOUGH TO GIVE US A UNICORN KNIGHT...

We have Wigfrid

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, minespatch said:

1*pFnHYEC8R4zl5FQMaEd7vg.png

This looks bad.

I noticed the twitter account in this image and took a peek, and it had 80k followers?? my first reaction was "HUH" but then I realized- their tweets all had very low reaction amounts. even their pinned tweet only has ~200 likes? and most of the comments on it are the exact same. this is weeks old sushi levels of fishy, jeez

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, TornadoCapped said:

I noticed the twitter account in this image and took a peek, and it had 80k followers?? my first reaction was "HUH" but then I realized- their tweets all had very low reaction amounts. even their pinned tweet only has ~200 likes? and most of the comments on it are the exact same. this is weeks old sushi levels of fishy, jeez

i saw there youtube trailer vidoe, wich showed pretty much nothing, and there where so many commends whit the exact same words, about how its like an good project whit passion, or something like that

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The title is fascinating to me. Its like a subliminal message but just sitting there in plain sight staring at you.  

"Stay in Destiny World... You will Stay in Destiny World .... You will buy our microtransactions as you Stay in Destiny World forever"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Dr.Medic said:

i saw there youtube trailer vidoe, wich showed pretty much nothing, and there where so many commends whit the exact same words, about how its like an good project whit passion, or something like that

all the comments basically just said, "This game looks amazing. Causes interesting emotions. I would rather have a release!" i couldnt find any comments of criticism so im guessing they delete all the bad ones

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Cactus_kid78 said:

all the comments basically just said, "This game looks amazing. Causes interesting emotions. I would rather have a release!" i couldnt find any comments of criticism so im guessing they delete all the bad ones

i think those are bots, there is no way almost everyone is saying the exact same words

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

×
  • Create New...