Bunny soup without bunny

1 minute ago, ALCRD said:

Yea they should change that.

Cause can't even cool meatballs anymore as easily because of this recipe

It basically wants any morsel meat (small meats) to make it.

Tbf, i dont mind the change, you can still use monster meat or big meat to make them, or two morsels.

And we all know how broken Meatballs are lol

4 minutes ago, ALCRD said:

I know for a fact that this is supposed to be a Meatball-nerf. 
It is specifically so that you CAN'T get meatballs using a morsel and ice, which was a needed change. 
And you can still use Monster Meat to make your ice-balls. 

Just now, Wendy C. said:

It is specifically so that you CAN'T get meatballs using a morsel and ice, which was a needed change. 

Yup, its not even that big of a nerf, meatballs are still strong as hell. 

5 minutes ago, Wendy C. said:

Really? Where did Klei say that it supposed to be a meatball nerf? Cause i must have missed it.

2 minutes ago, ALCRD said:

Where did Klei say that it supposed to be a meatball nerf?

I dont think Klei would make a mistake like this one, specially with how popular Meatballs are, being basically 90% of the food most players eat. 

This feels intentional, and like i mentioned, i dont mind it, Meatballs are broken af, and still are even after this. 

10 minutes ago, Wendy C. said:

How is this "for a fact" a meatball nerf when everyone already used monster meat because monster meat is 10,000x easier to get? 

13 minutes ago, Dollmaker said:

And we all know how broken Meatballs are lol

No we don't. Unless you're Warly or Wigfrid they're pretty bad.

1 minute ago, Dollmaker said:

I dont think Klei would make a mistake like this one, specially with how popular Meatballs are, being basically 90% of the food most players eat. 

This feels intentional, and like i mentioned, i dont mind it, Meatballs are broken af, and still are even after this. 

So just speculations and nothing else.

I highly doubt this isn't subject to change or that Klei intended to nerf meatballs.

Just now, Captain_Rage said:

The name 'bunny soup' might simply stem from the fact that a bunny is a small animal that you can at most get a morsel or some meat scraps from. In the same manner a frozen mud pie is not made from freezing mud, despite its name. xd

Reading too much into a game, where meatballs, made from ice and meat exist.

13 minutes ago, ALCRD said:

But noob players have more choices in winter without various food ingredients. If you just have meat and ice, you can not recover your HP efficiently in former version.

Just now, NOOOBU said:

But noob players have more choices in winter without various food ingredients. If you just have meat and ice, you can not recover your HP efficiently in former version.

Bunnies exist in winter. Catch bunnies put live bunny in crock with filler to have bunny stew. Put morsel plus filler to have meatballs instead.

Problem solved.

3 minutes ago, Captain_Rage said:

The name 'bunny stew' might simply stem from the fact that a bunny is a small animal that you can at most get a morsel or some meat scraps from. In the same manner a frozen mud pie is not made from freezing mud, despite its name. xd

Edit:

"Stew", not "soup". Whoops.

But, the image shows the stew has a bunny horns and ears:lol: if there is no feature of bunny I would like to believe the BUNNY is just a stem.

9 minutes ago, Wendy C. said:

You're very bad at trolling. Meatballs are the single most efficient food item in existence, nothing compares. 
Even Meaty Stew isn't as good, since it takes 3 meat to make 150 hunger, and meatballs are over 65 for a single meat. 
You're actually psychotic and in denial if you think meatballs are bad. Get a new opinion, because yours is broken and bad.  

im developing cancer

Just now, Dollmaker said:

You're living in an alternate reality if you think Meatballs are bad. 

You're living in an ignorant reality if you think meatballs are good. For the same effort it takes you to walk around the map with a pickaxe gathering ice to make a few weeks worth of the fast spoiling meatballs that restore no health or sanity you could have just walked around the map with a hammer to get pig houses for infinite food that lasts longer and restores more than just hunger (in addition to getting pigskin), or created bee boxes to have infinite food that lasts way longer and restores more than just hunger, or created a farm.

Archived