Jump to content

Klei Halloween 2021 Event Submissions - Day 3


Recommended Posts


 

 

Happy Halloween everybody! Here are the Day 3  Halloween Costume and Fan Art Event submissions! These are all the submissions from 10/30.

Some really great costumes were submitted yesterday and of course, the fan art never fails to impress.

I am seeing people send in lots art that does not belong to them, or not following the rules correctly. Please be sure to follow the rules and read the tips for being approved. 

Have fun out there everybody!

Tips for getting your submission approved. 

  • The image should be made by you and for this event specifically
  • If it's an in-game screenshot say "Klei Halloween 2021!" in chat.
  • It should be a handwritten note on paper for IRL images. For digital art, decorate your "Klei Halloween 2021" message, even if you can't draw. (You can get accepted just for the note!)
  • It doesn't need to be good. It just needs to be yours. 
  • We won't approve some picture found online - send us something YOU made. 
  • If you're just sending somebody else's submission, it won't be approved. Just doodle a thing and get some skins. It's easier than photoshopping somebody else's thing.

To participate click here: https://accounts.klei.com/account/halloween

  • Like 11
  • Thanks 3
  • Health 2
  • GL Happy 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

hmmmm, I submitted mine before the Day 2 submissions got released, and didn't see my submission, but decided to wait for Day 3.

well, it's day 3 now, and it's.. still not here? I don't think? did I get rejected or am I just really bad at finding things

art attatched & resized

Spoiler

COOLWURTBUTBIG.png

Edited by TornadoCapped
EDIT 400: added disclaimer about resizing the image gujrghrsjg
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, TornadoCapped said:

hmmmm, I submitted mine before the Day 2 submissions got released, and didn't see my submission, but decided to wait for Day 3.

well, it's day 3 now, and it's.. still not here? I don't think? did I get rejected or am I just really bad at finding things

art attatched (EDIT: got dang it tiny, lemme work on upscaling it)

If your original art was submitted small like it was originally on the forum here it might not have been approved. 
Or it might have been approved but not highlighted on the forum. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, JoeW said:

If your original art was submitted small like it was originally on the forum here it might not have been approved. 
Or it might have been approved but not highlighted on the forum. 

ahh ok, I'll just re-submit it and keep hoping it's here on Day 4. sorry !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My brother made a skin idea for moggles but accidentally posted it with the wrong email. So if you guys saw a picture sent in by someone who didn't own the game or had any activity in the game, that could be why. I'm pretty sure it followed all requirements but no skin was given, I assume because you can't give a skin to an account that doesn't have the game?

Edit: My brother uploaded a different picture (In case you thought he copied it if he posted his original skin idea) and made sure to rub it in my face when he got the robot skin he knows I really wanted. >:(

Edited by SmallBirdHungry
Link to comment
Share on other sites

No, Klei, it didn't help. My work is still missing on Day 3. I checked all the pages carefully and didn't find it. I went into the game and was looking for a gift. It looks like my art wasn't accepted. By the way, it was sent at 8-11 o'clock on October 29, Moscow time, I do not know how to translate it into Pacific time. By the way, here is my art.

Вурт новый арт хэллоуин 2020 для клеи.jpg

Edited by senkhat
  • Like 1
  • Sad Dupe 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, senkhat said:

No, Klei, it didn't help. My work is still missing on Day 3. I checked all the pages carefully and didn't find it. I went into the game and was looking for a gift. It looks like my art wasn't accepted. By the way, it was sent at 8-11 o'clock on October 29, Moscow time, I do not know how to translate it into Pacific time. By the way, here is my art.

I had this happened to me before last year, I recommend you to send a message to JoeW about this cos I did and this was resolved.

Also check https://accounts.klei.com/account/transactions for your event gift, cos the game doesn't track it.

Edited by MilesUpshore
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, MilesUpshore said:

I had this happened to me before last year, I recommend you to send a message to JoeW about this cos I did and this was resolved.

Also check https://accounts.klei.com/account/transactions for your event gift, cos the game doesn't track it.

No, I didn't find anything. There are no skins.In any case, on the 2nd Day, when my work did not appear (and it should have), nome promised to investigate.

Edited by senkhat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Nin Ya said:

You know They (pun intended) probably have thousands of pics to check? Just give 'em time 

I understand that. But my work was posted on the morning of October 29 (Again, Moscow time). Enough time has passed.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...