What to do with trinkets and meat with Wurt

When I play with wurt alone, I end up with lot's of trinket and meats. The only use I found for meat is compost and eggs, but wasting that kind of material make me sad, is there anything else you can do with it really? Same for trinkets, I only use them for decoration lol. I believe enabling pigking trade for wurt and make him give 1/3 or 1/2 of what normally he gives would be good. Or being able to trade them with mermking?

Eggs can be still used by Wurt to some extent. I recall some non meat dishes accepting eggs as filler. So it's not totally wasted.

As for trinkets yes they are useless for Wurt except for using on the angry purring trash can (Antlion)

Tho if you plan on using celestial portal swap or other players just to stack up on gold.

In that case trinkets are still useful.

The trinkets can be given to the Wigfrid you should have on your team so she can give them to Pig King in exchange for gold to create tons of glorious Battle Helms.

But if your playing alone.. just forget they exist I guess? I thought it would be cool if trinkets could be given to Merms to befriend them maybe.. but why would anyone do that when you can just give them the seeds birds randomly fly on screen and drop?

37 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

The trinkets can be given to the Wigfrid you should have on your team so she can give them to Pig King in exchange for gold to create tons of glorious Battle Helms.

But if your playing alone.. just forget they exist I guess? I thought it would be cool if trinkets could be given to Merms to befriend them maybe.. but why would anyone do that when you can just give them the seeds birds randomly fly on screen and drop?

Maybe befriend them forever until they die! Maximum loyalty!

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

I'd very much perfer if trinkets could be given to merms for loyalty from my experience Wurt players often end up alone or just ignoring the king aspect as the fact fish don't stack don't mesh well with the fact people don't tend to base near the swamp so if they make a solo base they have no one to exchange their trinkets but if they base with others it becomes very time consuming to even do the tributes ending up making trinkets feel like a slap in the face every time I get them.

12 minutes ago, Frosty_Mentos said:

Can always quickly change characters from Wurt to someone else via Celestial Portal to just get more gold then pop back into being Wurt again. It's a feature, so...

Yeah I guess :crushed:

It's just sad that there is no straightforward way for Wurt to utilize the potential of trinkets unlike all the other characters.

10 hours ago, Fill-Lips said:

You can use the spork and plug for sea fishing rod till you get better lures/baits

omg I didn't know that one, thank you!

8 hours ago, ShadowQueen said:

With the meat make hambats

I always end up with tons of tentacle spikes when play with Wurt, so no need to it that much.

1 hour ago, zacqiang said:

It's just sad that there is no straightforward way for Wurt to utilize the potential of trinkets unlike all the other characters.

Yeah, I mean this shows literally devs see her as part of team. Wurt is one of my favorite character but sadly I mostly play alone.

The splumonkeys are locked in an eternal struggle, warring with the depths worms who hunt them down, and you all are worried about nothing more than what benefits yourself. You care not for the splumonkeys or their struggles, and see allowing them to decorate the insides of their soon-to-be gorgeous homes with a variety of trinkets as a waste. This is why Klaus & Krampus attack you.

But splumonkeys lash out to me whenever their mid-life crises happens aka the nightmare cycle, and to absurd levels, sometimes they even want to kill me. Why help them through their struggles when they can't even empathize ours? :crushed:

I have fair say when I plead for the various survivors in the Constant, man and ape alike, to live in harmony and help each other out, and not steal stuff from each other when they find someone else's life to be tough as it is. I plead for the protection of each other by each other, even during the worst of days. And i plead, sincerely, that although all of us are struggling to make ends meet, we shouldn't be fighting our own kin just to fulfil some meaningless desire to conquer the Constant. 

Then, and only then, will I be handing out trinkets like candy to my kinship of splumonkeys.

Archived