[Game Update] - 475356

• Developer

Changes

• Waterlogged gets its own menu music.
  • Added additional chances for the waterlogged biome to retrofit in if the original retrofit failed.

Bug Fixes

• Chester will no longer try to cling to you when you're on a boat.
  • Riders can no longer pick up spiders by pressing the spacebar.
  • Fixed a bug causing the save files to be corrupted if you had mods with non English prefab names.
  • Fixed crashes related to the Steering Wheel.

View full update

• Like 22
  • Thanks 6
  • Health 1
  • GL Happy 2
  • Potato Cup 1

Sometimes I get disheartened knowing that a lot of the awesome animated title cards and accompanying music I'll never see again. I would love to see an option to enable those title cards and music either singularly or shuffled every time you go to the title screen. I figure if we can change the events on individual servers, then why not be able to do the same with the title screen?

• Like 26

2 hours ago, Owlrus said:

I figure if we can change the events on individual servers, then why not be able to do the same with the title screen?

I think the difference is that these main menus aren't just something cool to accompany an update, they're kind of like an in-game advertisement of the new content. I could see Klei not wanting the option to cover those advertisements up with like, Wormwood standing there from two years ago :p

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sunset Skye said:

I think the difference is that these main menus aren't just something cool to accompany an update, they're kind of like an in-game advertisement of the new content. I could see Klei not wanting the option to cover those advertisements up with like, Wormwood standing there from two years ago :p

That's understandable, but at the same time it's advertising content for a game I already own and literally just booted up so I dunno if it would matter too much. The lil news widgets still exist anyway.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Owlrus said:

Sometimes I get disheartened knowing that a lot of the awesome animated title cards and accompanying music I'll never see again. I would love to see an option to enable those title cards and music either singularly or shuffled every time you go to the title screen. I figure if we can change the events on individual servers, then why not be able to do the same with the title screen?

Well I mean.. animated vigenettes would be a good place to put them.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Owlrus said:

there is a mod that allows you to do that, but since wes's rework it diesnt work quite as well since they were designed for the old menu 

edit: i should probably have added a link to the mod

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1386797248&searchtext=menu

Edited by Wardin25